• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark's (RC's) Survivor 1966 HEMI Belvedere II On My Car Story.....

Nice video and great car, Mark.

Sounds like a sewing machine, though. :poke::lol:
It must have sounded ***** with its "three-quarter race cam" :rofl:

I am so glad Mark was sharp enough to squeeze that gem into the interview. Most guys would have forgotten to be witty and informative on the spot. :thumbsup:

I am so glad Mark was sharp enough to squeeze that gem into the interview. Most guys would have forgotten to be witty and informative on the spot. :thumbsup:

Being a comedian and an encyclopedia of knowledge pays off every once in a great while.

I don't know how a cam for a V6 would work in a Hemi! A 3/4 cam is two cylinders too short! Lol These cams are defective! lol

the-jerk-1.jpg

He shops in only the finest upscale clothing boutiques in Brookline,not too faa from the green monstaahh!
I asssssuuume you're talkin about the ball park when you sayz green monstaahh......:D

That would be correct,it's Fenway and it's a wicked pissah place to watch a fuckin baaal gaame!

That was a long time ago!
Had the green monster back then....but it was a different shade of green. At least it shows up that way on TV. I'm shade blind but could tell the difference lol

Possibly a stray finger wandering over an IPad screen and accidentally keying a red x. I accidentally did that once and had no idea until it was brought to my attention.

Auto Transport Service
Back