• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Matco RAT FINK! tool box..the original from about 10 years ago, Yellow and Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumcrazybee

Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought this box brand new for my garage almost 10 years ago. Never used it on my job(aircraft mechanic). It just sat in my garage and stored some of my tools for home. It never got rolled around garage, just sat in the same spot looking awesome.

This box is the yellow one with the "Rat Fink" and a Hot Rod on the front. Not the newer ugly black version. This is the original, and first "Rat Fink" box Matco offered. Very beautiful, looks fantastic in any garage.

Comes with full Matco zippered cover. This box does NOT have the stainless steel top. It was not an option for the box back in the day. It has a removable black composite top that I have never pounded on like it was a work bench. This box was spoiled like she was a beautiful model that just hung out in my garage, LOL:love6:

Obviously shipping is going to be an issue, but I am willing to help out any way I can. Believe me, I do not want to sell this box, but family medical issues are forcing me to sell things that are just things. People you love is all that matters.

My price is $5000. And it is firm, and cash or Paypal. This is a very in demand collectors item. You can see the exact tool box on "Fast and Loud" quite often. They also have the black version on the show too, but those are mufugly in my opinion.

If interested, please be serious. This is going to be tough for me to part with, so if someone wants it, I really need to just get paid and get it shipped/moved safely to you. If I need to remove the casters and band it to a pallet and wrap it like it was king tuts sarcophagus I will do it for no charge. Airlines that do air cargo shipping is somethin
g to really think about rather than truck shipping if you live near a large airport. Is surprisingly reasonable sometimes. I will pay for insurance for the move, but you need to pay for the shipping.

I live in DU area of Denver, CO and I am willing to deliver it for free if you are in Denver/Aurora etc. If you live outside the metro area, I will still bring it if you help me out with diesel. Either way it will be delivered in an enclosed trailer.

Any questions, please throw them at me. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL of my Mopar friends and family!
Please be assured this box is 100% paid for and will NOT be subject to Matco wanting to repo the box. If you can't see the data tag in my picture I will happily supply the model/serial number.

IMG_0251.jpgIMG_0250.jpg

Shoot man, I just saw one of these on one of those car show I watch. I think it was Vagas Rat Rods, there was the same box in the background against the wall. Far out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back