• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max Wedge Scoop On A 65 Coronet?

Yeah damn...now I gotta go vomit. Thanks.

I have to agree with you on that. I have always been a fan of factory scoops on the right cars like the small twin scoops on the 70 Dart Swingers and the Maxie scoop on the 63 and 64 B-bodies and so on. But I agree that the 6 pk scoop just looks totally out of place on the 63 to 65 B-body. Just something about it does not look right. And I dont mind the 6pk scoop on some other cars like some Dusters look good with it. Mopar Muscle had a red 63 like mine in it about 2 years or so ago and he had the 6pk scoop on his red 63 and it about made me puke. It just dont look right on it. I wanted to find where the guy lived so I could pull the 6pk scoop off and put a Maxie scoop on it ! Ron

What is the lead time on a scoop. Would like to get a '67 Hemi scoop.
At this time I would say between 2 - 4 weeks. We are filling orders and putting out the scoops. All our scoops have studs hanging down and we call it the E-Z Mount system. PM me and I will give you all the ordering info.

Auto Transport Service
Back