• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May Mopar Giveaway 2024

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
May is flying by us and will be over before we know it, so...

It's time for this month's MOPAR GIVEAWAY!
1716493897137.gif

1716493755562.gif

I will be posting this month's trivia question tomorrow morning(Friday 5/24) around 9am, EST.

This month's winner will win this 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Hemi, generously donated by @GTXDAN

1716493499178.png

SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING!
- PlymCrazy

Once again I ponder the question.....is this the real May giveaway, or an AI generated copy?

I will check in but I got a full day at work tomorrow. Think the boss might leave early for the long weekend so I will sure be working hard...

I'm confident it's the real deal May giveaway; not a clone, not AI, not a fake, not a tribute, not a duplicate, not a replica.

Accept no substitutes.

Fake News! Probably propaganda from "CHINA"! Maybe it's a witch hunt! This needs to be investigated "Bigley"!

Mayday!, Mayday!

Popcorn The Stig Eating.gif
damn that's 6am here, & I'm retired :poke:

That rascal RC in Massachusetts is retired too, but he's up every morning before 4:30 a m posting stuff and handing out likes/thanks.
possibly Insomniac ?
or he goes to bed at 9pm

I'm up late, rarely in bed before midnight 'west coast time'
I'm awake at 6 am here too, probably earlier
(don't do the 4:30 am **** anymore, I did for 35-40+ years),
I'm just not at my computer anywhere near that early
or I'm still in bed lounging or in my front room drinking my coffee
& probably watching 'the babes' on Fox News on the big screen,
that early in the AM

I don't get on the 'puter' till about (?) 11am here

That rascal RC in Massachusetts is retired too, but he's up every morning before 4:30 a m posting stuff and handing out likes/thanks.
That's because his prostrate is the size of a bowling ball! He didn't read the fine print,may cause swelling of the perineum!

Auto Transport Service
Back