• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mean Green the Time Machine

Yesterday went through your thread from start to finish. Really like what you have done with your car & commitment to preservation. Inspiration to those who have similar ideas.

Thank you I appreciate that just taking a different road.

I drove 60 miles to a show and when I was there a fellow pulled this out of his pocket Wow how cool is that !!

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2126.jpeg

IMG_2129.jpeg

IMG_2127.jpeg

IMG_2128.jpeg

Had the machine out last night it was the two year anniversary it has come a long way I just found and purchased a pair of 1970 Keystone pizza cutters rims 15x4 skinnies . WOW very rare and they look fantastic..

IMG_2365.jpeg

I drove 60 miles to a show and when I was there a fellow pulled this out of his pocket Wow how cool is that !!

View attachment 1526655

View attachment 1526656

View attachment 1526657

View attachment 1526658

View attachment 1526659

View attachment 1526660
I forgot, but is your car GG1 or LL1? Depending on light, it seems it could be either.
I have the same rule book from the first race, in the first full season at our track. My brother was racing a Triumph T bird.

I forgot, but is your car GG1 or LL1? Depending on light, it seems it could be either.
I have the same rule book from the first race, in the first full season at our track. My brother was racing a Triumph T bird.
LL1 great color.

Hopefully, I'll get my 66 Belvedere up and running before I die......
You will I love your 66 Belvedere 1 keep at it .I have one too slant 6 and all drive it all the time one of my favorite cars.

9913F3D1-3D1B-4635-8DA7-4060C8C09AD0.jpeg

Killer Keystones!
I love a good 4" vintage wheel, but that's some skinny a$$ tires for a regular driver, referring to my own car, wheel turns with little effort with manual steering, but car not so much.

Auto Transport Service
Back