• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mecum Chicago

popslavaz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Anyone planning to go next weekend?? Allways thought it would be fun,like a indoor car show. If the weather next weekend is crummy mite ride up there.

No, and I live up the street. I'm not in the market for anything, but I like Mecum the least out of the
bunch. I've seen more people get talked into dropping the reserve and then BAM! Sold! They don't give me a good feeling.
I think you have to buy a paddle to actually be on the bidding floor, otherwise you can only walk around and look
at the vehicles outside. Have fun!

If you'd like to catch a good indoor car show in Chicago, MCACN is coming up in a month. https://www.mcacn.com/
There will be some original Hurst Hemi Darts and Barracudas there for the 50th anniversary of those cars. The guy in charge is a Mopar guy, so there's always a lot of fine Mopar stuff there, as well as other brands. Last year Dick Landy's and Bud Faubel's AWB Coronets were there - the original cars.

We were at the MCACN show with our barnfind roadrunner. If you haven't been. Put it on your bucket list.

IMG_2168.JPG

Heard commentator call a Butternut Yellow Camaro “Sunfire!

Auto Transport Service
Back