• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mecum

mikeyfrano

Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the Mecum Auto Auction? Cars on Thursday usually go fairly cheap ($30k-$40k) for very nice cars, but they were going for around a $100k. Today isn’t any different everything is going for big money

Yep higher prices for sure

some really nice cars too

I watch the 1st episode, airs at 9:00 am to 12:00 here
I DVR the rest & Ffwd thru the stuff
so my dad doesn't have to watch 6 hrs of auction bs

quite a few nice MoPars today
way overpriced, but nice, same cars get resold over & over again

Prices are up this year. Good if you're selling.

At least the Inflation is transferring to the Hot Rods, for now...

Auction success is very dependent on crowd. Thus buy early. Sell on the weekend!

Stock market is UP !

So many things incorrect on this one..
birdyellow.jpg

Beauty car..
birdblue.jpg

daytonared.jpg

That's $534,900 CDN with buyers premium and 13%HST to put a licence plate in it in Ontario!... plus enclosed transport from Florida !
daytonasilver.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone been watching the Mecum Auto Auction? Cars on Thursday usually go fairly cheap ($30k-$40k) for very nice cars, but they were going for around a $100k. Today isn’t any different everything is going for big money
Don’t forget this auction has been running for a week now, started last Thursday 1/6. This is not the typical first or second day. Tomorrow’s the big day.

We went to Streaming last year, and not sure if you can pick up the Auctions. I miss watching them, and seeing how the other half lives...

Back to watching the car show. I am seeing reruns from this afternoon. Good to see prices up for the sellers. Sucks for me looking for anice 64 Dodge. LMAO
Who cares, I am enjoying the show!
Cheers.

20220114_184118.jpg

Last edited:
Every Corvette ever sold must still be around and selling at Mecum.

Auto Transport Service
Back