• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas Everyone !

trimmer

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
I want to wish everyone on this fantastic web-site a very very Merry Christmas.

I have totally enjoyed the input from ALL the members on here including the ones I do not necessarily agree with. It takes all types of folks to make a complete system and I am happy I am one of them.

To the non-Mopar folks that may be guests on here i also wish you a Merry Christmas ! Maybe some day you will get you a Mopar and join up.

Just a thought....Later.....Bill

I couldn't agree with you more so thanks and right back at ya Trimmer! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

275167d1323263685-wartime-christmas-greetings-thread-army-4[1].jpg thanks Trimmer and to all veteran's past and present ,and to all of the rest of you too :Santa1:

:skier: :merrychristmas:

Thanks Trimmer. I'd like to take a moment and wish all of the forum members a safe and happy holidays!

[video=youtube_share;YHwa-Iq1Bx4]http://youtu.be/YHwa-Iq1Bx4[/video]

:merrychristmas::christmas_presents::christmas:Merry Christmas to all FBBO members and their families, and also the guests on our board. Hope that you have a great New Year.

[video=youtube_share;YHwa-Iq1Bx4]http://youtu.be/YHwa-Iq1Bx4[/video]

Thank You Snakeyes, for that video. Sometimes I am still saddened by the past. But what really saddens me more is hearing these songs and thinking about our troops and our future. It worries me as to the future of our country. If we keep getting rid of our high ranking military men and women (and our commander in chief has never had to walk a mile in their shoes) then where are we gonna get the know how to defend ourselves? wtf!

Oh, sorry but there was a soap box close by so I got a bit carried away.

Auto Transport Service
Back