• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Minnesota Gold

Ok, got her out and checked all the fluids and just now realized that the 727 was very low. Just added 3 quarts to finally top her off....and she drives and shifts fantastic. Kick down link is spot on and I'll get her aligned Monday. Such a journey! FBBO was there for us the whole time and its just great that you fine folks added the extra know how to make this work. All through 2020-1 we worked on this car to bring it back from certain death and she now turns heads and makes people remember what made this country great. Style, power and guts. Thanks A-Team, we moved the clock back a few years and put real-steel back on the road!

I'd like to say though, the Cranky, YY1, Fran Blacker, moparedtn, Paul Boucher and a ton of others really put in some smart and detailed help on this project.

I really enjoy the time we have with these cars and hope they remain on the road for as long as they can.

Alignment all done! Drives super straight!

2332EFD0-8E32-4246-BBB6-D3F1BAAB4F9E.jpeg

Going for a Saturday morning cruise to the local bakery and car hangout...maybe......she seems ready.

Drive it
Drive it
Drive it
Drive it

!!!!!!!!!!

FCA records request sent off. Spoke to a rep at the Heritage museum and they are up and running.

FCA records request sent off. Spoke to a rep at the Heritage museum and they are up and running.
The corp had everyone get vaccinated in preperation for returning to the tower. I hadn't reached out to them lately. Good to hear they are back up.

First Starbucks drive through with the wife, daughter and Dexter

A22868CE-DF94-40FD-AACC-E21594B4BC71.jpeg 18098988-CD67-4205-8209-B1EE63F49885.jpeg C7345A8A-FC33-4179-A569-23228983B78D.jpeg

Decided to take the plunge on the heater / AC box. First treasure of the day was this Sambo’s match book!

70AD4715-D253-4516-9C7D-2073988D1640.jpeg

…..so the original owner stated that the only time the car ever really left Alexandria, MN was to open a Sambo’s in Temple Tx back in 73. I guess this proves it

…..done other not so welcome crap too….

BD7B83E9-3CE4-4501-A240-FC103FD2AD09.jpeg

Decided to take the plunge on the heater / AC box. First treasure of the day was this Sambo’s match book!

View attachment 1215224

…..so the original owner stated that the only time the car ever really left Alexandria, MN was to open a Sambo’s in Temple Tx back in 73. I guess this proves it

This was my Souvenir last Spring when I did my HVAC box! Not sure if it's 50 years old, but close enough.

1972 Wrigleys.jpg

Well, questions

how the hell does this core come out?

DD7B4CA9-CFCB-4566-AB16-B36990A73CCF.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back