• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Minnesota Gold

Question. The foam seal on the top and surrounding pillars. Do they repop that?

9095C9BA-5278-423E-82FE-985A1C89B997.jpeg

Well, after 18 long and anticipated weeks my Legendary interior finally got here. Great looking stuff as alway! Poor UPS dude in the Budget truck looked haggard as hell. Gave him a Gatorade, which he gladly accepted.

BD1B478D-5A8E-4EC7-9822-F9333B36AF3F.jpeg

Muslin added Went to Jo Ann fabric to get some. The stuff that came with the foam was too cheap

7AD848E8-47F9-47C3-A82C-805AE54A5378.jpeg

How did I miss this thread!? And the pic of the dog is priceless lol

Not sure how I missed this thread also....what a great project, and it's very cool to see your son getting in to help out. :thumbsup:

Looks like you have a decent range of skills to tackle this project. Well done.

I'm very pleased with the way my 73 is turning out, but it's taken me 8 years to do less that what this guy has done in about 8 months!

Rock on, my Mopar brother!

It’s too funny every time I see your moccasins in a shot! I have the same pair! My dad rocked them and I do too! Have a good pair for inside and an old pair I wear out to the shop. Most comfortable things ever!

View attachment 981077
I was thinking where the heck are the cowboy boots, it's Texas ain't it!:rofl::rofl:

I didn't know moccasins had soles. At least the ones I used to wear did not.....and I've never owned a pair of cowboy boots lol.

I didn't know moccasins had soles. At least the ones I used to wear did not.....and I've never owned a pair of cowboy boots lol.
Yeah, the ones I have have a rubber bottom stitched to them. It’s great. You can go outside and not worry about it.

Wife is a bit miffed because I turned the bonus room into a Coronet restoration hub

....had to order a ton of hog rings . Had 300 to start and ran through those pretty fast....not over killing it, but wastage was higher than expected

Auto Transport Service
Back