• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

montana 62

i really am surprised that i have found good stull for a long roof. met another long time mopar guy to add to my lil black book.
the seals are going to be costly tho. i did find some but thay want 500 bucks for the pair and it has the groove in it for the trim piece but hoping to find some without it so i don't have to track down that good luck part.
the guy with the poly has ghosted me so not sure anymore if im getting it or not...... we will see.
KIMG0279.JPG
KIMG0280.JPG

The tail lights are specific to wagons only. They look like they would be the same as the passenger car but they're a bit smaller. I might have one that I bought by mistake.

Is Joe Suchy still around? IIRC he specialized in 62-64 parts

The tail lights are specific to wagons only. They look like they would be the same as the passenger car but they're a bit smaller. I might have one that I bought by mistake.
figures ...lol PM

todays parts list ..... new wheel cly... hardware and adjustor kits rear hose rear shoes. master and booster. and a bunch of line..... that should keep me busy for a day or 2

guess what we did today..... I had forgot just how much fun thay are to do.

KIMG0283.JPG
KIMG0284.JPG

Did you get the brakes done already or just moved on to the control arms?

Did you get the brakes done already or just moved on to the control arms?
got everything in one spot. upper and lowers rebuilt. taking it to buddy's shop with heat next week to do everything on his lift.
and do a one day mad thrash to have a rolling stopping body with glass.

Last edited:
sure wish I still had that ambition.can't wait to see it with glass and all cleaned up.

ok ... quarter glass seals and windshield seals on the way$$$$$.
classic industries for the win....
M198644469.png

Last edited:
got a new windshield . will be here next week.. 225 installed at my house. real good price since amd and others wanted over 200 for the glass and 400 bucks to ship it .... got to love the 50+year old local glass shop that still know how old cars work.
380-1462-T_800.jpg

Last edited:
i really am surprised that i have found good stull for a long roof. met another long time mopar guy to add to my lil black book.
the seals are going to be costly tho. i did find some but thay want 500 bucks for the pair and it has the groove in it for the trim piece but hoping to find some without it so i don't have to track down that good luck part.
the guy with the poly has ghosted me so not sure anymore if im getting it or not...... we will see.
View attachment 1568409View attachment 1568410
Looks like '64 door cards.

i have been trying to catch him with no luck so far.
You could try Jim Kramer right there in PA. He sells pretty well all the same repro parts that Joe does, plus he has used parts as well. I have bought from him before and he is a solid guy to deal with. He knows his Super Stock stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back