• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Action magazine cancelled

cliff told me their thinking of doing a late model mopar rag , new car buyers gain our loss
If that is true, count me OUT. I have back issues of when the Neon and Viper were new. BORING!
The wife and I own a 2015 Challenger R/T. It is a fantastic car but I don't see myself losing interest in the classics until I'm dust.

it worked when I posted the link , seems new owners are out to screw us :mad: well screw them :icon_fU:
the bastards have wiped everything

Bon Voyage, Mopar Action.
You will be severely missed. Kudos on your latest Drag Racing Series, lotsa great Mopars showed up. Purse was just too low for me, but that was the fault of our local cheap *** West Palm RaceTrack.
Especially loved the smartass, tongue in cheek Humor from the Writers, Ehrenberg and the Staff. No other Magazine, Mopar or not could find great Humor in their writings the way these Guys did. It was a blast.

ehrenberg.jpg

wish I could find the "roadside trouble shooting" article. that was the best writing rick has ever done ,very helpful

So I'm getting nothing for the subscription I just paid for at the 2016 nationals?

Worked for me.

He is talking about the link working. The links works for me as well. I paid for a subscription that most likely will not get honored. Oh well.

According to Rick Ehrenberg on moparts (in case you want to email a complaint)....

The person who made the unilateral decision to kill it is:

AMG Parade:
Tracey Altman, exec. VP (NY)
[email protected]
212-478-1916
Cell: 917-626-8027

Email with no response back so far. And don't think I will get one.

they won't even answer cliff or rick so don't hold your breath

I'm not

Rick Ehrenberg sells a cd of Tech articles on ebay. I bought one haven't look through much of it but covers seven tech issues. Ebay item 222315275058, $27 and change. Lists 3 left? Can he make more?

Auto Transport Service
Back