• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Action magazine cancelled

I got a letter from bankruptcy lawyer or court to "recover" some of my subscription I only had 3 issues left. Trashed it. Now if you had 2/3 years to go that's some money.

I saw a December issue in a store today. It had all of the usual suspects in it - just a different publisher. What's the scoop - anyone know? It looked like it was moving on as usual with just a different publisher. I didn't spend the $8.00 on it, though.

You sure it wasn't Mopar Muscle red wing car on cover?

20161216_105950.jpg
20161216_110044.jpg

I'll email Ehrenberg to see what's up about restarting Mopar Action. Couldn't find anything online.
Glad you posted it. Stopped getting Mopar collectors Guide not enough tech. May start getting it again.

Last edited:
he has nothing to do with it any more , both him and cliff got the axe over editorial differences with new publishers ( no sense of humour from what I heard )

I magnified the page 64bel posted and his name is there I think under tech. I emailed him, we'll see.

wish him or cliff would come hear and give it to us "straight from the horses mouth " so to speak

talked to cliff a month ago ,he's who said they were out of there

All those guys are listed on that inside page (shown) and the article that's partially shown is about how they're all back together with a new publisher. I flipped through and EBooger has his tech pages in it, too. It made me wonder if this is a new development or if all of the stories about them all getting axed happened after this issue went out. It says December 2016 on the cover, so it may have been cranked out months ago. I remember the date on the cover was always several months ahead of the date it showed up in my mailbox. One of the reasons I didn't buy this one is I was hoping it will show up in my mailbox as a subscriber through 2017 or whatever I am (probably won't). I also thought the $8.00 price was a bit steep.

The editorial section of that issue is optimistic about the new publisher...but that was written before they got the axe, again. I bought it in case it's the last one ever. Ehrenberg says that the publishers are not answering his emails at all.

That's what I was afraid of. When you go to the new publisher's website, there is no mention of MA as one of their magazines.

The editorial section of that issue is optimistic about the new publisher...but that was written before they got the axe, again. I bought it in case it's the last one ever. Ehrenberg says that the publishers are not answering his emails at all.
yeah cliff said the same thing ,gave me their email address thought I might have more of a chance ."no reply "was the answer I got

Auto Transport Service
Back