• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Alley Car Show, Cupertino, CA, June 10th (Saturday) at DeAnza College

Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Mopar Alley Car Show, (San Jose, CA area) June 10th (Saturday) at DeAnza College
See attached Flyer and Pre Reg Form. Hope to see you there.

2023 Show Flyer.jpg

Saturday? How'd you pull that off?

Saturday. Oh, what a ? Seems that even after doing the show at this venue for 15 years, that it didn't stop them from giving EVERY Sunday of the year to a Farmers Market. So it was either Saturday or another venue....

Been years since I attended that show. That was back when it was held at Ohlone College. It wasn't very well run then so can it be expected to have improved now at its new place of venue? Somehow I doubt it. Oh...And I won't be attending either...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

The guys that complain about how a show is RUN never seem to be the type of person that would volunteer to help.

To expand on this....
I hear it EVERY year from some whiner...."You guys should do this or you guys should do that.
You think so? Have YOU ever been a member of a club and dealt with all of the moving parts of hosting a show?
It is a balancing act. You do the best that you can with the FREE help. You do what you can with the money you're budgeted. Some matters fall through the cracks. It isn't intentional.
My only time at the Mopar Nationals was 2004. I had a great time. Later, I heard complaints from all sorts of people.....about matters that I either didn't notice or that didn't bother me at all.
Some people are just miserable no matter where they go and they seem to thrive on complaining regardless of how hard people work to make a show come together.

Been years since I attended that show. That was back when it was held at Ohlone College. It wasn't very well run then so can it be expected to have improved now at its new place of venue? Somehow I doubt it. Oh...And I won't be attending either...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I hope that we can have enough successful shows that you woudl consider coming back. the Show is put on by a skeleton crew out of LOVE for our cars. Hope you can drop by. All my Best to you and yours....

Thanks for keeping this show alive! Here’s a few pics from 2019 before COVID hysteria did its best to try and tank so many of the California shows. Let’s make it better than ever this year!
80205507-3159-414F-AEC1-913A75B83EC9.jpeg
B261AB5C-C2B9-43AC-A935-836E0D10E240.jpeg6D877667-578C-484F-8544-D695309AD546.jpeg6A7359BB-59E7-4CBA-945F-20DADA8D6267.jpeg
7E2E6DB6-9AF2-4DFD-8496-626DD20412D3.jpeg

C4817D2E-8F68-4C38-B613-B9E29F2320DB.jpeg

mopar only swap meet !! i love a good treasure hunt..

Though it's not the best car show in the world, it does have some of the nicest people attending it and everybody seems to make the time to come out. We prefer persons to attend whom have a true spirit of our car hobby to show up and support the volunteers that struggle to keep the event going smoothly . I have been attending since 1991 and if it was a bad show, it would not have lasted and survived for nearly the 35 years since the club was first established.

I use to live in Pismo Beach and always loved the drive in my R/T to that show when my buddies. Good times. Good swap too.
My wife even won a trophy at Ohlone
One year in her 66 Yellow Coronet wagon.

Looking forward to it! My roots are in 'The Bay' (Mt View). Attended a few MoPar club events back in ......the 1970s!

It's a long way from Okie-lahoma but I'm doing it again (as a professional spectator). I recognized a few cars from back 'then (Bill Bridge's HEMI 'Cuda for 1)

HI Bill,
I really appreciate your feedback. We are trying to take our show to the next level. Complaints about food. Solved (we hope) with Taco Truck (vetted) a Hot Dog & Hamburger cart (vetted), also added Mr. Softee Ice Cream. So food Checked. Added Shade for Those eating and watching the trophy presentation (check). Electronic Voting so we dont have to wait LONG time for trophies (check). Professional photos of every car in the show by pro (check - Damn Cool 10'x30' banner), and professional DJ and MORE. We already thinking of adding a Mister system for the food/viewing area next year. So even though it's been 32 years, We are PUSHING our SHOW to be better every year.... Hopefully we can earn a chance to have your time again. Otherwise, best of luck to you in all you do and God Bless our Great Country!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back