• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar F440 Block Price

cdavis99

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Hello, so I have a 440 block that came with my 71 Challenger and has been sitting for a couple years now. Not sure what do with it and was curious what something like this is worth. Previous owner had it hot tanked and checked for cracks and it's good to go. Would appreciate any input. Thanks!
4401.jpg
4402.jpg
4405.jpg
4403.jpg
4404.jpg
4406.jpg

The last 2 I sold were standard bores that I had cleaned and checked for cracks. I got $500 for one and $550 for the other. Just bare blocks with caps. This was 2 years ago.

The last 2 I sold were standard bores that I had cleaned and checked for cracks. I got $500 for one and $550 for the other. Just bare blocks with caps. This was 2 years ago.

Thats the thing, if you want it sold quickly 5-600.. If you've got no interest in actually selling but would rather show everyone you have go ahead & ask $1500...

around here, 400-600 if you have the paper work that shows it was checked for cracks. more if it was sonic checked.

Auto Transport Service
Back