• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar hoarder ??

I got into an argument with Hemi at FABO the other night and he was PISSED! I could almost see the steam spewing from his ears! I played it calm but he was cranked up quite a bit. I was laughing and enjoying the banter. It was deleted when I logged on the next morning.
Ask him about SNIPE hunting sometime!
Yeah... this is indeed interesting and telling....I am shocked someone did not ever here of that practical joke game...

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopa...iving-owning-property.443129/#post-1972631504

Last edited:
Uhh.. you sir can give it a rest.......

Kern brought up a good point to note as well in relation to your actions on these sites....

I wasn't asking YOU to get a smart phone nor to post pics from one......My gosh dude, I was using a comparison to state how easy it is to do. The OP has posted pictures elsewhere. So he could simply be shown how to post pictures from an IPHONE.....

You made it seem in your posting it was out of touch for an older, whatever person.....Hence, I gave an example of an even older person that can......Also the DC picture example conveys if one can do that, than IF. Hence IF they tried to do it from a smart phone its much easier...So its not that difficult for anyone of any age. It is a matter of using the technology they have and taking the time to learn how to use it.....If not for you, well you have relayed that enough here, lol....

Man you are one Angry guy.....
Then you need to go and bust corndogs balls too, as he's a follower of Moparts also.
I can't stand that guy, and have him on ignore, and had to click on the button to see what derogatory statement(s) that he may be spewing about me now.
He just loves picking a fight with me, and likes busting MY balls all the time.
And No, i ain't an angry guy, until a guy like that pisses off.

Last edited:
Yeah... this is indeed interesting and telling....I am shocked someone did not ever here of this practical joke game...

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopa...iving-owning-property.443129/#post-1972631504
What the f is this being brought up here now?
So what if i never heard of that joke before in my lifetime?
Maybe it's because i was brought up in a different part of the states, and never was spoken, in the schools that i attended, or people that i grew up with?
Maybe there's terms that you never heard of before, that's geographical to New England, where i was until 20, or then maybe Air Force terms, after that that you never heard of?

Then you need to go and bust corndogs balls too, as he's follower of Moparts also.
I can't stand that guy, and have him on ignore, and had to click on the button to see what derogatory statement(s) that he may be spewing about me now.
He just loves picking a fight with me, and likes busting MY balls all the time.
And No, i ain't an angry guy, until a guy like that pisses off.
So you ignore and then unignore? Why?..defeats the purpose....

Don't think me and Kern dont bust each other chops. We do once and awhile but in the end we are Mopar brothers and get along with each other. I actually, enjoy some of his threads and postings........

Definitely, not busting BALLS, thats for the MOFARTS Libturds.....

So you ignore and then unignore? Why?..defeats the purpose....

Don't think me and Kern dont bust each other chops. We do once and awhile but in the end we are Mopar brothers and get along with each other. I actually, enjoy some of his threads and postings........

Definitely, not busting BALLS, thats for the MOFARTS Libturds.....
corn dog is a follower of MOFARTS, so that isn't good in your eyes.
Of course i had to un ignore the bum when it was brought up that he made a posting.
Had to find out what he's saying about me, so i can rebut the comment.
Just like the political debate formats.

What the f is this being brought up here now?
So what if i never heard of that joke before in my lifetime?
Maybe it's because i was brought up in a different part of the states, and never was spoken, in the schools that i attended, or people that i grew up with?
Maybe there's terms that you never heard of before, that's geographical to New England, where i was until 20, or then maybe Air Force terms, after that that you never heard of?
Again....kinda showing your angry side here to be honest in this post and others above......Brought up? Well that was to prove the next point....Clearly in that thread as well......Proof in is the postings....

Just sayin bro...you need to chillax....life is too short....to be so angry...

Again....kinda showing your angry side here to be honest in this post and others above......Brought up? Well that was to prove the next point....Clearly in that thread as well......Proof in is the postings....

Just sayin bro...you need to chillax....life is too short....to be so angry...
Well, I'm not a part of your clique, or in your fraternity, and have no need to be, and i am perfectly content with my life, and you seem to think of it as angry.

corn dog is a follower of MOFARTS, so that isn't good in your eyes.
Of course i had to un ignore the bum when it was brought up that he made a posting.
Had to find out what he's saying about me, so i can rebut the comment.
Just like the political debate formats.
Again thats misusing the feature for the initial intention....of IGNORE

IMHO either do it or dont.......it defeats the purpose and doesn't help your rage meter by unignoring it.....Now you just admitted why you do that....So you can get upset again, why bother? Just leave it on IGNORE........

Again thats misusing the feature for the initial intention....of IGNORE

IMHO either do it or dont.......it defeats the purpose and doesn't help your rage meter by unignoring it.....Now you just admitted why you do that....So you can get upset again, why bother? Just leave it on IGNORE........
Ok then, why the f don't you put me on ignore?
Easy enough for you to do, don't you think?

Well, I'm not a part of your clique, or in your fraternity, and have no need to be, and i am perfectly content with my life, and you seem to think of it as angry.
Now assumptions and deflecting onto me.......

I have no clique and no fraternity.......It is just me bro....Thats it:D

If you don't like it then IGNORE it but we all know now you can't use that feature as intended...

BTW I have zero quarrels with you but man you are really showing yourself here.....

Last edited:
Ok then, why the f don't you put me on ignore?
Easy enough for you to do, don't you think?
You can tell your friends at MOFARTS what to do.....This is not MOFARTS Libturd central.....

Language man, C'mon.....so angry...

Now assumptions and deflecting onto me.......

I have no clique and no fraternity.......It is just me bro....Thats it:D

If you don't like then IGNORE it but we all know now you can't use that feature as intended...

BTW I have zero quarrels with you but man you are really showing yourself here.....
Ok then, keep your mouth shut, fingers off the keyboard, and i won't have anything else to reply to.
How's that, with you?

If you can't run with the Big Dogs don't get off the porch!
VgCaLVl.gif

Ok then, keep your mouth shut, fingers off the keyboard, and i won't have anything else to reply to.
How's that, with you?
And you say you're not an angry guy...lol......:eek:

Wow......just sad how you're acting...

....AND the award for the angry, bitter old guy most likely to say GET OFF MY LAWN goes to.........

Auto Transport Service
Back