• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar race intake

Moparmatt72

Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
I gonna be building a twin turbo set up in a while, I came across the mopar race intake, looks like it has bigger runners then the M1. My question is has anyone ran this intake on any set up or had it and switched to a eddy manifold? Did you notice any difference?

Here's the pic I know it looks like a m1 but mopar connection says its their race intake

Attachments

• intake-sp.jpg
    intake-sp.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 238
I believe that is a maxwedge intake designed for the raised port head.The one that needed the intake spacers for the rb blocks.I could be wrong!

hi,i looks to be a m-1 dominator flange,i have one,4500 holley,mark

Is it just a m1 with the 4500 flange? How do you like it? Have you tried the victor manifold, I'm just trying to get info about this manifold. I've heard a lot about the super victor manifold is far supior to the m1, but I ran across a test on a 383 I know that its a lot smaller then I plan on going, but they seem to have pretty much the same flow characteristics, course the test was n/a and I'm going forced, which I know the air flow changes when its forced air.

i have run the victor on a couple of 440's,and a 383.love the performance,better then most other intakes i have tryed.have not compared to the m1,but if you port match it to your heads it will give great performance.

Thanks for that info. I will for sure be port matching plus tweaking the plenium by the runners.

from what I recall from working for mopar performance the M1 has better flow characteristic's then the edelbrock. now reguarding the M1 race manifold it is based on the max wedge heads with a taller runner, it used to be you had to have the addapter plates for the rb motors but times may have changed. but then again my memory is fading by the second.... what was the question????

from what I recall from working for mopar performance the M1 has better flow characteristic's then the edelbrock. now reguarding the M1 race manifold it is based on the max wedge heads with a taller runner, it used to be you had to have the addapter plates for the rb motors but times may have changed. but then again my memory is fading by the second.... what was the question????

Actually you answered it right there thanks, I'm gonna use this for my eddy max wedge heads. Thanks again to everyone.

hi,if you find that you need the intake spacers i have a set that are new,i have 90.00 in them,mark

hi,if you find that you need the intake spacers i have a set that are new,i have 90.00 in them,mark

Thanks ill let you know, from the pic it looks like they don't require any due to the vally cover coming on it already but you never know.

How about some updates or details on the rest of the build.I have a few turbo setups under my belt.Always looking for new ideas,and always willing to help when I can.

How about some updates or details on the rest of the build.I have a few turbo setups under my belt.Always looking for new ideas,and always willing to help when I can.

Right now just looking to start piece mealing it all together, just working on a n/a 440 now and then will start getting the chassis done before I build this motor. But when comes time ill hit up up if I run into any issues, the only turbo I have played with is on my srt4 from stock to a 60-1 turbo pushing around 400 wheel hp at 30psi. It was fun.

Its all preferance, but i personally wouldnt let Eddy parts anywhere near anything i own.
Ive got the Mopar M1 on a 440 Nd love it. Just my 2 cents

Auto Transport Service
Back