• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Spring Fling in So.Ca. April 21st & 22nd

Wish I could call the guy guy on the phone while they are there and place an order for 10% off! If you guys see them and they are willing post if you can I would do that in a heart beat.

PM sent.

Weather is great, pre reg is up 30-40%, midway up 15%. Swap guys lined up and sleeping in their trucks at 8pm the night before.

This is going to be a BIG Spring Fling Event this year!

Hang on!

Was the biggest show I've seen the past few years, it was awesome. My feet hurt from all the walking, and my arms got tired of carrying all the parts, what a great day!!!

it was great. i picked up a 355 sure grip 3rd member, a set of mickey thompson drag radials, super stock fiberglass hood scoop, and a glove box for my 64 dodge project.

Lots of cars I didn't see so thanks for posting the video.

This was a huge turnout and a great time! Thanks to all who put it on. Here are a few pics I took.

It was very cool to see the turbine car and I was happy to get there in the nick of time as Leno was driving away. It's amazingly quiet and contrary to popular belief no one standing behind it got incinerated. It sounds like the best balanced vacuum cleaner you ever heard. Or better yet, take the jet plane sound and scale it down a bunch. There is no change in sound as you put a load on the engine. The car just creeps away making the same sound as it does sitting there – almost UFO like.

Attachments

• Turbine1.jpg
    Turbine1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Turbine2.jpg
    Turbine2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Turbine3.jpg
    Turbine3.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 215
It was a great show, as always. I got into town on Thursday. Next year I want to drive the Charger on the Willow Springs track. The Malibu Cruise was fun. I met a guy that flew in from Australia to see the show. "Glen" and his girlfriend should be making their way along Route 66 east by now.
The CPW club gives their fans a great experience that other clubs should adopt. For me, in the past it was always about the cars and the swap meet. THIS year, I had more fun because I spent more time hanging out with people. Canadians, Germans, a couple Australians and plenty of Yankees like me.

Auto Transport Service
Back