• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Thunder Weekend

pturner

Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Next weekend, Sept. 2-3-4 is the annual Mopar Thunder at Bristol Thunder Valley Dragway, Bristol, Tennessee. I am going to look at Vendors, and swap meet, but there is also a lot of drag racing. go to the Bristol Thunder Dragway to see the schedule.
just info, as i always seem to miss all the shows like the Mopar Nationals at Columbus a few weeks ago.
Pat In Tennessee
One owner 68 RoadRunner

Thinking about going, Does anyone know if it's a good show?

It used to be a "good show'', but it's a bad weekend. I missed last year and this year does not look good either. They used to have it in July.. Bristol is a nice track but the "air'' is not that great...In my opinion.

Im going! Gonna go try and sell my 69 Plymouth Satellite that Im the 2nd owner of!

Seth

I went about 6 years ago for one day. Swap meet was small, drag racing was outstanding!!

I went today. I didnt find anything in the swap meet. Only got to watch the drags for a couple hours. Had to be back by 4:00 so had to cut out early. Stopped by Hooters in JC. Overall had a good day. Swap meet was small (covered it easily in less than 2 hrs but saw more mopar stuff than walking the charlotte autofair for 2 days) Guess a small swap meets beats a large when it actually has mopar stuff.

I went today. I didnt find anything in the swap meet. Only got to watch the drags for a couple hours. Had to be back by 4:00 so had to cut out early. Stopped by Hooters in JC. Overall had a good day. Swap meet was small (covered it easily in less than 2 hrs but saw more mopar stuff than walking the charlotte autofair for 2 days) Guess a small swap meets beats a large when it actually has mopar stuff.

That's for sure!

Auto Transport Service
Back