• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars around the world

69Roadrunner69

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Alright ! I start a photo thread with Mopars around the world !

Here we go with some pictures from Germany and Switzerland:

Duebendorf1994GreenChallengerBack.jpg

Duebendorf1994GreenChallengerFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994GTXBack.jpg

Duebendorf1994GTXFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994GreenChargerFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994GreenChargerBack.jpg

Duebendorf1994ChallengerFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994ChallengerSide.jpg

don´t think that ANY of them will come back !!!:eek:s_dancing2:

Wanna see some more ?

Duebendorf1994SuperbirdBack.jpg

Duebendorf1994SuperbirdFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994SuperbirdWing.jpg

Duebendorf1994PlymouthFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994OrangecudaFront.jpg

Duebendorf1994OrangecudaBack.jpg

The sad part is there are getting to be more of them over there ( Overseas period ) than here in the U.S. or Canada.

Not that any of us care how we "eco-terrorists" are viewed, but are you European friends of ours admired or scorned by the masses, with your smog breathing, imperialist, bourgeois, capitalist cars? I've seen Dutch, Belgians, English and Germans here, but no French. Hmmmm.

There are Mopar Fans all around the world ! And the cars over here are in very good hands !

Some more for you:

Biebesheim1994DodgeCharger68Front.jpg

Konstanz1993PlymouthRoadrunnerFront.jpg

Konstanz1993PlymouthRoadrunnerBack.jpg

Breisach1993PlymouthSatelliteFront.jpg

Germersheim1994Plymouth.jpg

Philippsburg1993DodgeChallengerFront.jpg

Philippsburg1993DodgeChallengerBack.jpg

Not that any of us care how we "eco-terrorists" are viewed, but are you European friends of ours admired or scorned by the masses, with your smog breathing, imperialist, bourgeois, capitalist cars? I've seen Dutch, Belgians, English and Germans here, but no French. Hmmmm.

You forgot Sweden, at Power Big Meet there are 15000 to 16000 cars every year, several other meets with around 3-5000 cars, your welcome to enjoy us.

Well don't leave out Nashville TN, I have not seen one of these any of the worlds photos.???:yes:

If you did not say where those pic's were taken,I would never have guessed :no:Incredible :yes:Any of these running around ober there???:grin:

112-1272_IMG.jpg

Wow!, what a great thread. Amazing cars and some very rare ones at that. Keep them coming.

Absolutely amazing and impressive! Not only the MoPars but the amount of American cars in general. Looks like the outcome of a weak dollar to me!

It would be nice to have them all back but I agree as long as the cars are in good hands and enjoyed. You guys better be good to them over there!!

No it´s not a weak dollar it´s TRUE LOVE ! :yes:

Most of my pictures were taken about 17 years ago !!!!

I am in that scene for about 20 years now and can say that it´s growing from year to year but also the prices !

It was cheap years ago to buy an American car in Germany but it gets more and more expensive especially the Mopars !

Here some newer pictures (2009) :

2009StreetNationalsHannover010.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover009.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover008.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover006.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover004.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover002.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover001.jpg

No it´s not a weak dollar it´s TRUE LOVE ! :yes:

Most of my pictures were taken about 17 years ago !!!!

I am in that scene for about 20 years now and can say that it´s growing from year to year but also the prices !

It was cheap years ago to buy an American car in Germany but it gets more and more expensive especially the Mopars !

Here some newer pictures (2009) :

2009StreetNationalsHannover010.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover009.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover008.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover006.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover004.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover002.jpg

2009StreetNationalsHannover001.jpg

its not cheap to buy them here anymore either :yes::yes::yes:

Looks like some fine MoPars and some fine-*** women over dere in Deutschland!!! It looks like there is a lot of love for old MoPars over there...if not, :mob::mob: we'll come get them back!!! :rolling::rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back