• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopars in Puerto Vallarta

Status
Not open for further replies.

markbob

Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey everyone

i was driving along the main drag in Puerto Vallarta and saw a car lot on the left side of the road.....

a b5 blue 1968 coronet, a orange 1973 monaco and a silver 1967 coronet....all for sale
i took a few pix of cars which I will download if u wish

i spoke to owner
he wants 59k pesos for monaco and 67 coronet.....150k pesos for 68 coronet
i have his conctact info if anyone is interested

cars look mostly original....i believe all 3 had 318 motors

Mark

59k works out to 4500 us and 150k = 11,400 us
Not too bad for the 67 and 73 a little pricey for the 68 IMHO

Mark B

i would have to agree
nice clean car waiting for resto

Mark B

It's Mexico...... for the 67 Coronet offer him half what he is asking and he will probably come back with half back, then go back with half again and you have a deal at $2814!

is it on the left when your on your way to bucerias? there is a coronet there for quite some time? thx bruce

yeah that's the same place, they have been there for quite a few years. I do see some old dodge trucks there all the time. bruce

It's Mexico...... for the 67 Coronet offer him half what he is asking and he will probably come back with half back, then go back with half again and you have a deal at $2814!

Some things may be cheaper in Mexico but cars are not.

I can get just about any car in the US for less and they have many more options.

Almost all of the cars here in Mexico were sold with virtually no options and 6 cylinders.

Of course these may be imported cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back