• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More "Global Warming"...

This November was the hottest on record since 1880? I dunno, felt normal to me.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/us-snowpack-december-largest-decade-2D11764485

Wow. So why no "answers" from the ivory towers of the left? Maybe this means they should pay me carbon tax credits to drive my '65 MOPAR to save the planet.

it doesn't fit their narrative or green eco-activist, humans killing effecting or the planet ideology, if you say we aren't actual having "global warming" or the new lexicon "climate change", to save their own a$$es, because they got caught in the inconvenient lie/fake sciences, computer generated climate BS {thanks to Al Gore scamming Douchebag, he got filthy rich of that very lie}.... trying to push wind, solar power & electric cars etc. or to try to kill the USA oil & coal industry, taxation/penalties for carbon foot-printing & add stronger Calif. CARB/Federal CAFE mileage & consumption standards... my $0.02 cents

The thing that always bothered me about Global Warming was it was mainly based on the measurement of sea surface temps. I used to hunt submarines for a living, and the first and last thing we do on every anti-submarine warfare mission we flew was to drop an AXBT sonobuoy that measured ocean temperatures from the surface down to 400 or 1,000 feet. We had to do this because temperature plays the biggest effect on sound transmission through water of any environmental condition.

During the course of an eight-hour onstation period, we could see a two to three degree change in sea surface temps, and over the course of days we could see swings of five degrees or more depending on the amount of clouds in the area, how hard the wind was blowing, changes in currents, etc. So if these climate scientists are getting worked up over one-degree changes, I've always wondered how their data could possibly be accurate when sea surface temps are constantly changing day by day and hour to hour?

Oh you silly people. They already explained it when they changed from global warming to climate change. Don't you realize that EVERY weather event makes their argument?

You guys, you didn't read the fine print.

They made it clear that global warming is still here. They just had to add that in just to keep all the climate change people happy that they are "right"

Silly you.

One of my favorites was a program talking about Greenland. The Eco-nut said the temperature had gone up so much that they were finding cow crap. And cows hadn't been there since the Vikings. What the idiot didn't seem to think about was the fact that it was warm enough for the Vikings to have cows...meaning weather is cyclical. Or, the Vikings caused global warming /BSchange through all the longship funeral flames.

oh no

Attachments

• Wiley Coyote #4 Help.jpg
    Wiley Coyote #4 Help.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Duck the-sky-is-falling.jpg
    Duck the-sky-is-falling.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 173
Then there is this. Perhaps they saw that article above.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/message-in-a-bottle-reveals-fact-about-glacier/

I have to wonder about a few things. Was it assumed that this pile of rocks placed next to a glacier would not move at all in 54 yrs? Must have been some rocks, huh? And who in 1959 gave a rats *** about what the glacier would do much less about global warming?? Everyone was pretty fresh out of WWII building hot rods and playing good music, and just three years earlier, Khrushchev was banging his shoe on the lectern saying he will bury us as we were heading for the cold war building NIKE missile bases and such. I'll say nothing is impossible, but this story seems to be timed well to continue promoting the scam of global warming.

You guys don't realize how bad it really is!!! Our CO2 emissions are even causing Mars to warm. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

NOOOOO!!!!!! It's the sun! Yes, "here comes the sun" This is a very important article that should be passed around to every class room, posted on every college campus; everywhere there is some idiot on a city council creating laws in favor of the GW scam, this document needs to be presented. Or better yet, the science behind it. We need the Anti-Gore, with charts, graphs, 8x10 glossy pictures with a paragraph on the back explaining what each one is to be used as evidence against the GW scam.

I really liked a bunch of his standup bits...
IIRC he was allegedly a devout Liberal at times too,
the difference is he was anti-establishment/anti-Govt stupidity ol' school comic...

This "Mars warming" will be seen by some as being human caused because humans have put something from us on mars.

We humans out pace what the sun can do when it comes to warming.
Humans came from Mars......
Mars got shoved back out of comfort zone when Venus wedged itself between Earth & Mercury, thus pushing Earth into comfort zone, relegating Mars to fourth spot :)

Auto Transport Service
Back