• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most customizable ignition system, advance, curve, etc FOR CARBURETORS

Very nice reply my forum friend!
You even used bullet points and indentations...
:lol:
Thanks guys!
I saw a cool piece from Innovate Motorsports that will shut off the nitrous solenoid (and fuel solenoid I assume) if the A/F ratio goes above or below a user defined preset.
I have the Innovate Motorsports Dual Wideband O2 sensor system and got it installed a few months ago.
It's really cool and incredibly informative, even for a rookie like me. The point is that I am trying to incorporate modern technology into my carbureted 50 year old car, and it's obvious when you have 3x 2bbl carbs how this O2 A/F ratio data can help.
Innovate Motorsports 3891 Dlg-1 Dual Lambda Oxygen Gauge Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013UG0GHC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZPC6DbM02GVYCView attachment 877284 View attachment 877285
I didn't notice if it was able to datalog. Otherwise you need the PoBoy logger AKA GO PRO!!:thumbsup:
Once you can see the recording and match the plug readings then you can be on top of the tune. Takes practice!
Don't try to use EFI tech with carbs.Use Carb tech! Plenty of places to help answer your questions!
You can get lost in cyberspace:) https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/racingfuelsystems/carburetors-f18/

3.6.14 037.jpg 7.8.15 019.jpg 9.9.14 031.jpg 9.9.14 032.jpg 9.9.14 035.jpg 6.8.19 005.jpg 6.8.19 006.jpg 6.8.19 007.jpg 6.8.19 008.jpg 6.8.19 010.jpg

I didn't notice if it was able to datalog. Otherwise you need the PoBoy logger AKA GO PRO!!:thumbsup:
Once you can see the recording and match the plug readings then you can be on top of the tune. Takes practice!
Don't try to use EFI tech with carbs.Use Carb tech! Plenty of places to help answer your questions!
You can get lost in cyberspace:) https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/racingfuelsystems/carburetors-f18/
Now I haven't loaded the free software on my tablet yet, nor have I hooked it up to log data, but I will when I have some time. I'll try it just cruising around my neighborhood (including the rarely traveled road that goes through the wildlife refuge) to get a feel for how it works.
@HEMI-ITIS
Where did all of those data points come from that you posted pictures of?

I haven't read any posts, but I like the look of the forum you linked to "racingfuelsystems" so I joined the forum.
Thanks.

Those graphs are the playback of the Race Pak logger. With a passenger in the car with laptop he can watch the gauges from the MSD that verify the timing retard and the cruise timing are where they were programmed.

Those graphs are the playback of the Race Pak logger. With a passenger in the car with laptop he can watch the gauges from the MSD that verify the timing retard and the cruise timing are where they were programmed.
I'm sure that if I ever had the privilege of being a passenger in YOUR car, I'd rather be watching the world go by in a blur of symphonic roaring supercharged HEMI!
:bananadance::drinks:

And I hope to provide that ride down there or maybe at Carlisle:bananadance:
This was a 6.13 pass at South Mountain 20 minutes from the Carlisle fairgrounds!

Now I haven't loaded the free software on my tablet yet, nor have I hooked it up to log data, but I will when I have some time. I'll try it just cruising around my neighborhood (including the rarely traveled road that goes through the wildlife refuge) to get a feel for how it works.

Keep in mind that the Megajolt system can log O2 sensor readings right alongside your RPM, engine load, and timing tables. No need for a separate software. I didn't even have to buy an Innovate O2 sensor; just plugged in an old used sensor I had laying around the shop and started logging.

the Megajolt system can log O2 sensor readings right alongside your RPM, engine load, and timing tables. No need for a separate software.
I have left and right channels. I'd want both logged.

Auto Transport Service
Back