• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies that were ruined by one unwatchable character...

Bruce Willi's girlfriend in Pulp Fiction...whiney one with the pot belly and blueberry pancake wishes..Fabienne...just wanted to shake her and yell shut up!!..

Not a movie but my wife likes to watch American Pickers. Something about Mike Wolf rubs me the wrong way.

Just shut up, Man! I'll go read a book if it's on (and I can't commandeer the remote).

This guy makes me want to play in traffic...

1699974954444.png

Anything with Will Smith. Whoopie Goldberg. Rosie O’Donnell.
Rosie is the one I couldn't remember....and wish I couldn't remember Whooped. I'd rather listen to Rosanne Barr destroy the national anthem than listen to either Whoopit or Nosie O'Dammit.

There's a Brit show called The Chase. There's a low rent white trash brit woman on there that suckered the patriarch into a late marriage before he died. She, and her sister are so annoying it's hard to watch the rest of the show. If it were me, those two would have a tandem road "Accident" involving a high cliff....

Any movie with Will Ferrell is 100% unwatchable crap.

Bruce Willi's girlfriend in Pulp Fiction...whiney one with the pot belly and blueberry pancake wishes..Fabienne...just wanted to shake her and yell shut up!!..
She was French. They are always annoying and intolerable.

She was French. They are always annoying and intolerable.
Yes, but she said she would kiss "it" so she has at least 1 redeeming quality.

Not a movie but my wife likes to watch American Pickers. Something about Mike Wolf rubs me the wrong way.

Just shut up, Man! I'll go read a book if it's on (and I can't commandeer the remote).
Frank is the one, that rubs me the wrong way
cheap bastard, he's not on the newer shows
can't say I miss him either

Now
Robert Ninero (I used to like his gangster rolls)
Oprah
Sher
Madonna
Jimmy Kimmel
Jimmy Fallen
Snoop Dog
Johnny Depp
Amber Heard
Sean Penn (except for Fast Times ar Ridgemont High)
Ben Affleck (except for Dased & Confused)
Matt Damon (except for Ford V Ferrari, he did OK)
Whoopie
Ted Danson (since he married Whoopie)
Wynonna Judd (Liked mom Naomi)
Ashly Judd (ubber-douchebag)
Jada Pinket Smith
Now also Will Smith
Gwyneth Paltrow
Liza Manelli
Meryl Streep
Miley Cyrus
Lisa Bonet
Most any of the 90's Mouseketeers that made flicks after
Justin Timberlake
Angelina Jollie (OK in Gone in 60 Seconds)
Rossie O'Donnell (beached Whale)
Melissa McCarthy (fat broad in the commercials too)
just about anyone on SNL anymore guests & actors ('alleged' comedians)

most any of the Scientology actors
Tom Cruise (except for Top Gun & the new Top Gun Maverick)
John Travolta, he's :gay: now too

that'll hold you over for a while
there are far more Hollyweirdos

Last edited:
Frank is the one, that rubs me the wrong way
cheap bastard, he's not on the newer shows
can't say I miss him either
Frank is in a nursing home after a bad stroke. And Danson didn't marry Whoppie, he just tapped her, and got a very expensive divorce as a result.

Saw Jar Jar Binks mentioned a few posts ago. Reminds me of one of my first ever internet experiences.
The Star Wars movie with him in it had just come out. We live in the arctic, so had not seen the movie yet and had no idea that he even existed.
I needed parts for my Binks airless paint sprayer. None of us had a computer yet, or even any idea how to use one or the internet. We enlist the help of a friend and go to the library to use their public computer. We crowd around the screen.
I type in “Binks” and hit the enter key.
Literally the first thing that popped up was “Jar Jar Binks ate my cock!”
We all stared at the screen dumbfounded, wondering just what the **** was going on.
The internet hasn’t changed much in the twenty five years since.

Auto Transport Service
Back