• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MSD Pro Billet distributor doesn’t fit in my 1968 440 RB-Block with Trickflow 240 heads ….

Ok originally it sounded like you were using some type of distributor spacer not a Valve cover spacer for Rocker clearance.. Can you post a pic of where it is actually hitting?
Yes, you right . Sorry I write only spacer not valve cover soacer for rocker clearance , my fault .
I not have actual a picture right away from the clearance problem but , I will re -check the clearance problem and if it just the valve cover spacer itself like “ Big A, “ said , I will grind them and make a picture after I clear it .

We had to grind about .030" out of my Trick Flow heads to get clearance for a MSD distributor. If that is the area you are talking about?

We had to grind about .030" out of my Trick Flow heads to get clearance for a MSD distributor. If that is the area you are talking about?
Okay, what exact MSD distributor you was using , part number?

Ok, I have the 8546(3) with the “ tall” shaft must be fit a little better I think before that’s why order

IMG_8773.png

IMG_8774.png

Auto Transport Service
Back