• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 2021 Nov 20-21

Devil

Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals,

12th all indoor show devoted to the country’s finest Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes. “The Center of the Muscle Car Universe” says Muscle Car Review magazine. Over 500 prime examples of American Muscle. General Motors 1970 “Top Dog” Invitational display, featuring LS6, RA IV, Stage 1 and W30 Convertibles and Hardtops, Pontiac Ram Air FIREBIRD Invitational, Challenger T/A and AAR ‘cuda Invitational, Shelby & Mustang Pinnacle competition, Class of 1970 and Class of ’71 50th Anniversary displays, Corvette Central Triple Diamond display and competition and more.

Also featuring Vintage Certification for unrestored originals and our fun Barn Finds and Hidden Gems along with Muscle Bicycles, Mini Bikes and automotive only vendors. Held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.

Title Sponsor; Mecum Auctions, Presenting Sponsor; Bill Stasek Chevrolet.

Info @ (586) 549-5291 or [email protected]. www.mcacn.com

You can view the entire show magazine for free at the link below!
51670882743_0a8bb8e19d_c.jpg

MCACN Magazine 2021
https://online.fliphtml5.com/juqbu/...chj_1ZMTKnrq22gPR2NvYG08gjXHPm41kl8UBuMoA#p=1

This will be our 4th time - haven't been disappointed yet.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals,

12th all indoor show devoted to the country’s finest Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes. “The Center of the Muscle Car Universe” says Muscle Car Review magazine. Over 500 prime examples of American Muscle. General Motors 1970 “Top Dog” Invitational display, featuring LS6, RA IV, Stage 1 and W30 Convertibles and Hardtops, Pontiac Ram Air FIREBIRD Invitational, Challenger T/A and AAR ‘cuda Invitational, Shelby & Mustang Pinnacle competition, Class of 1970 and Class of ’71 50th Anniversary displays, Corvette Central Triple Diamond display and competition and more.

Also featuring Vintage Certification for unrestored originals and our fun Barn Finds and Hidden Gems along with Muscle Bicycles, Mini Bikes and automotive only vendors. Held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.

Title Sponsor; Mecum Auctions, Presenting Sponsor; Bill Stasek Chevrolet.

Info @ (586) 549-5291 or [email protected]. www.mcacn.com

You can view the entire show magazine for free at the link below!View attachment 1191825
MCACN Magazine 2021
https://online.fliphtml5.com/juqbu/...chj_1ZMTKnrq22gPR2NvYG08gjXHPm41kl8UBuMoA#p=1
Got the catalog the other day. Still remember when Justin's GTX was featured. Miss him.

Anyone get some pics to post? I ended up not making it this year.

Mark your calendars for next year's show. It will be November 19 & 20, 2022.
As I mentioned in my new member intro post, I have a Magnum GT I recently bought and that gave me an idea for a feature display of Malaise Era Muscle Cars for the 2022 show. I have run the idea by Bob Ashton and he's on board. We need to talk to get things nailed down but I am seeking to recruit high quality restored or survivor stock cars for this era to enter the show and be in the feature.
If anyone here has or knows someone who has a '75 Roadrunner, Aspen R/T, Supercoupe, or Daytona Charger who would be interested in bringing it to Rosemont next year let me know. Or "other guy" cars of this era too as the display won't just be Mopars. The theme is largely forgotten cars of the era, so the more unusual the better. Thinking cars like Supercoupes and Monza 2+2 type cars, as opposed to 79 Corvettes and Bandit T/A's!

Auto Transport Service
Back