• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle (MOPARS) at the Strip Results

Hey Mike, Congrats!!! :thumbsup:...Me and Mike O. managed to stay separated in Pro 'til the quarter finals then the Chevy next to me got the bye which put my buddy Mike right next to me dangit. We hated to run each other in elims but, once we staged it was all business. He tree'd me with a .023 to my .045 and we rode hard right in to a double breakout. I caught him but, his 10.65 on a .66 dial beat my 10.51 on a .55...I was super happy that he went on to Win Pro! We had a great time with four of us in our group collecting checks from the tower. Always a great time at MATS...

Your car looked sharp out there! Congrats Again!!!

Mike

Last edited:
Hey Mike, Congrats!!! :thumbsup:...Me and Mike O. managed to stay separated in Pro 'til the quarter finals then the Chevy next to me got the bye which put my buddy Mike right next to me dangit. We hated to run each other in elims but, once we staged it was all business. He tree'd me with a .023 to my .045 and we rode hard right in to a double breakout. I caught him but, his 10.65 on a .66 dial beat my 10.51 on a .55...I was super happy that he went on to Win Pro! We had a great time with four of us in our group collecting checks from the tower. Always a great time at MATS...

Your car looked sharp out there! Congrats Again!!!

Mike

Mike....you bet...congrats to you and the other Mike....Fresno area MOPAR guys ruled at the race. You and Mike O are awesome racers.

Auto Transport Service
Back