• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mustang 2 suspension swap

MacRR2010

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for anyone who's done a mustang 2 swap on a b body. I can't imagine no one's Done it... I've got a 69 rr I'm swapping a gen3 into and I'd like to just upgrade the entire front end while in at it. Any threads or pictures on it?

Thanks

:welcome: aboard. Now for some hard truth. The Mustang II was a smaller car, more like an early Nova or mid sixties A-body. Really not an upgrade. Ok for a light weight rod and cheap. Small spindles, brake rotors etc... If you are looking to upgrade, I assume you mean disc brakes, coil springs, rack & pinion steering etc. You need something designed for a 3,000 lb + car. Plenty of good stuff out there that is designed just for your car, not a HD Ford Pinto.

The only thing I see not upgradable on these is spindle size.

Also to my knowledge most of the after market bolt in k members are using these spindles.

I have Mustang II spindles on my AlterKtion front suspension, but that is the ONLY Mustang thing about the entire assembly!

Auto Transport Service
Back