• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1968 Charger R/T resto thread.

These panels need wet sanded still... But, we are getting there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 357
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 348
Looks really nice and you may have changed my mind on the exhaust manifold color with this pic. I had been planning on cast iron look paint but may leave them this color .. the color they came to me

attachment.jpg

You know what they say "all the work is in the prep" looks terrific.

Looks really nice and you may have changed my mind on the exhaust manifold color with this pic. I had been planning on cast iron look paint but may leave them this color .. the color they came to me

attachment.jpg

It is "manifold silver" cerami-coat. I think it is a very clean look. I fell in love with it. Oh..... And they will stay that color too!! ;)

Last edited:
That color, engine, and manifolds all look great. Can't wait to see them all come together.

Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me you aren't putting a flag and 01 on the doors .......

Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me you aren't putting a flag and 01 on the doors .......
I PROMISE that I will NOT desecrate my R/T by making it a half assed, over done, wish the "General" wasn't orange, clone of that car. I want a clean, straight, strong running, pass down to my kids, piece of Americana. My dream car. A Saturday cruiser. My drug. My 1968 Charger R/T. :)

Well.... I got the top on. Thank you to Michael's Auto Trim, for the AMAZING job. Absolutely incredible work. It is so tight, and perfectly symmetrical, that it looks like it is painted on. Here are a few pics, including a before and after.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 257
"Wow" that car is gorgeous.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! What a night and day difference.

Finished the doors. Assembly to begin next week!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 188
Auto Transport Service
Back