• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 63 2 door conversion alterd

That happens a lot with people married a long time. No reason to go on without the other.Still doesnt dull the pain. You have my sincerest condolences. If you need anything I,m in Rosenberg. Just holler.

update

63 007.jpg63 008.jpg63 009.jpg63 010.jpggetting it ready to go to body man :hello2:

Wow really cool!! next Saturday I'm picking up my 4~Door 63 Belvedere and converting it to a 2~door... hope ya don't mind ill be asking lots of questions

its been a bad start to the new year i lost my best friend , my hero , my father i will be so lost with out him rest in peace dad

I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm a little late to the subject too, I've not been in the members restoration section for a while now, catching up on some builds, I didn't know or hear about your tragic loss of your father, I've been dealing with my Pops health issues now since Nov 2013, kind of always thought of them as they were immortal, always been there, but I lost my mom about 10 years ago she was young only 69 y/o, almost lost Pops in Nov. too, It's really tough, I worked allot, it helped kind of keep my mind off the worst, but nothing can really ever replace them... poly1963 you have my deepest heartfelt condolences, goes out to you & your family & his friend... My he RIP & gods speed

Sometimes the waiting can be worse then the work. And that says a lot after all you've done and all the fabrication that went into this, it surely has been a eye opening experience just on the watching side! Hope this paint comes out better then you expect Poly, You do deserve it!!

updates

good news and bad news. good is here is a sample of whats to come but the bad
is I had to push back the rest of the car till January until some things are paid off 63 012.jpg63 013.jpg63 014.jpg they have clear coat but not polished yet this guy does some great work :headbang:

looking good as always thanks for the updates :headbang:

We've been following you since the beginning and we can wait till January, unless you get bored and want to start another project like OHHHHHHHHH, I DON"T KNOW, maybe take a 2-door and make it into a station wagon.

I will be working on the engine and collecting more parts plus I have that 67 shop truck that I need to get running

Auto Transport Service
Back