• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 64 Max -Wedge Build

Making progress. slowly but surely!!

IMG_4161.JPG IMG_4596.JPG IMG_4597.JPG IMG_4594.JPG

well. Its been a while since I've posted. 64 finally came back from body and paint.. Wow does it look amazing! now the daunting task of assembly and the stark realization, that there are likely 1.5 million parts/pieces that I didn't realize I need, until I need it.... wish me luck. Thanks for those of you following along. Hoping to start making a bit more progress now.

Looking great, really like the color. What are you using for wheels?

I think the Cragar S/S wheels are right for it! A little bling!

Love the early B's in EE1. Car looks great...
but...
as a Max Wedge purist... [bites tongue] :D

going to have body colored rear steel wheels and old cast aluminum looking torque thrusts up front. I'm hoping to have it wired and rolling with interior this winter. Build motor over summer. Maybe fire it up before next winter. On one hand this pesky job stops me from getting more done. On the other hand, this isn't cheap.. so I need the job!!!! haha... thanks for the kind words guys. I'll keep you posted as I make progress. If anyone is in Delafield, wisconsin. Let me know. Would be happy to have you stop in and take a look see...

Auto Transport Service
Back