• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 65 Coronet with bad *** hood scoop

hemiEssex

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my newly installed hood with scoop. My body guy made the scoop fully functional and moulded it down. He also put in some flat bar and fiberglassed it in so it wont flex. He then spent 8 hours wet sanding and polishing her. I can start puttin on stainless and such now. Gettin closer!!
coronet002.jpg

coronet001-1.jpg

I actually have a steel hood with fiberglass hemi scoop for a 65 Coronet in mint condition for sale, if anyone's interested....

Friggin' sweeeeeeet!!!!!

nice! ihave more people askin me what my r/r is jus after they look at nothin but the "bulge" in the hood since my car has no emblems on it.

That looks great ! :yes: Here is my buddies 65 Coronet with his scoop he put on last year after he saw my 63 with the Maxie scoop. I told him he has to use the right scoop and of course that is the 65 Hemi scoop. :grin: Your car looks great. Ron

badass6365.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back