• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 69 RR with 15 x 8 Keystones

Looks great Meep, that's what was on my GTX when I bought it in '79. If I ever go back to an aftermarket wheel on my car that's what it will be for sure.

I'm a fan. Looks great...This was around 1972 at Fremont Raceway.

Attachments

• img024.jpg
    img024.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 128
I was going to put Klassics on first 73 GTX, but back then they were seen as Bro wheels that the were the great granddads of the 24" "donk" wheels today. Now I just can't imagine my cars without Rallyes, but I still like the look of the Klassics.

I'm going with 225/70/14s on the front and the 255/60/15s on the back to add to the raked look. :)

Classic and Sharp. Planning to have a set on the yellow RR after I get over the shock on an emergency interior redo.

Hey Meeps, are those the dreaded "uni-lug?" I would love to get some keystones on the GTX'er, but havent cuz I heard all keystones are uni-lug...

Yep sure are. I'll see how they work out. My buddy has a 70 Cougar convertible and is running a 15x7 set of Keystones that I had. They don't seem to be an issue (nothing fell off anyway). I told him to put them on for a trial fit and they never came back off!! lol

See the Grabber Green Cougar http://www.kimballstock.com/results.asp?db=c&txtkeys1=Cougar

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a fan. Looks great...This was around 1972 at Fremont Raceway.

Oh man! Long live Fremont Raceway!!! Great old pic.

Auto Transport Service
Back