• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 70 barn find

got the aluminum oil pan by charlies. alot of money but nice....talking numbers on the alterkation kit. few week time build....will keep ya posted....:beavisnbutthead: hope it works out but here is the look im shooting for, but different color!

Attachments

• image.php.jpg
    image.php.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 868
  • ResizedImage_1385155931141.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385155931141.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 893
  • alterktionKITLOGO.jpg
    alterktionKITLOGO.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 854
  • alterKation.jpg
    alterKation.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
more parts

more came in today should get more tomorrow, the wife asked me what i wanted for x-mas....bah ha ha...i told her nah im good.....she will know next summer when this bad boy comes home.....:beavisnbutthead:

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1385420833120.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385420833120.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 855
  • ResizedImage_1385420782823.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385420782823.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 851
  • ResizedImage_1385420806669.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385420806669.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 846
  • ResizedImage_1385420752299.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385420752299.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 850
If that's what your shooting for you definitely have my attention now "that's sweet", I really like the salt flat style wheels on it too. What color are you thinking? I really liked the dark grey on Steve Stropes 70 RR "HAMMER", good color for that car. All I can say is I can't wait to see it.

hey 747, love the hammer an another member painted theres close to the same. so since this is gonna be my creation i gots to have it different. i got it down to 3 colors. wild ones but beautiful. 1. house of color pearl pink 2. just a wicked version of sassy grass with metallic 3. dark metallic purple. of course my daughter wants it pink. but im leaning towards this green.????????????? but at least i got my gas tank in today. just a few more parts an waiting an let the destruction begin.:beavisnbutthead:

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1385499963644.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385499963644.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 812
  • ResizedImage_1385499987476.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385499987476.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 835
Looks more like your building a race car haha. Wow, those are some bright colors, I'm going to go with the Purple. Don't by any means take this the wrong way but I never thought the sassy grass looked quite right on B Bodies "awesome on E Bodies". I think it might be like the orange on my car "I really like it allot better if it's broken up a bit". I think with some black mixed in using a mopar theme (like the wide hood stripes or something) it would really make a difference. Don't listen to me though, I'm sure whatever you do will look sharp.

Looks more like your building a race car haha. Wow, those are some bright colors, I'm going to go with the Purple. Don't by any means take this the wrong way but I never thought the sassy grass looked quite right on B Bodies "awesome on E Bodies". I think it might be like the orange on my car "I really like it allot better if it's broken up a bit". I think with some black mixed in using a mopar theme (like the wide hood stripes or something) it would really make a difference. Don't listen to me though, I'm sure whatever you do will look sharp.

its not quite sassy grass, i was like no way but my body guy showed me a sample panel and it is awesome (hes a big time mopar guy also) and for sure i was gonna go with the hood and side stripe in satin black. and the same stance as the image above in red. my body guy cant wait to cut into it. will keep you posted. thanks

x2 on the dark metallic purple, that with satin black stripes would look great. Really looking forward to seeing all these parts come together! Also take a ton of pictures when you swap in the new front end! Always wanted to see how involved that install is, I always liked the idea of tubular construction and coilovers up front. Gonna be a card-carrying badass car for sure :icon_thumleft:

Let's see the car in green . . . oh, and purple too

Here's an example of the car in a green . . . just for grins . . . oh heck . . . let's throw it in there in Purple too ! ! ! ( smile )

1970PlymouthGreen.jpg1970PlymouthGTXPurple.jpg

Last edited:
So what is your opinion on the Alterkation?

I've heard mixed things from its the greatest product ever to the stock subframes cant handle the loads properly.

I have been curious about this product for a while.

So what is your opinion on the Alterkation?

I've heard mixed things from its the greatest product ever to the stock subframes cant handle the loads properly.

I have been curious about this product for a while.

I looked first hand at another front end kit, and it just had some different angles. Just didn't like the look of it. I'm dealing with modern muscle and they install them and they told me there awesome. Got more feedback on other forums with excellent response. So I ordered mine. Should have it the first week in Jan. I also gonna have subframe connectors and a few more bracing mods just to be safe. Jmo

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an example f the car in a green . . . just for grins . . .

View attachment 153846

This green and purple paint samples I have is gonna a hard choice. Thanks for the pic, I think it looks badass ...

This green and purple paint samples I have is gonna a hard choice. Thanks for the pic, I think it looks badass ...

Usaroadrunner . . . Badarse is an understatement . . . but to help you out I threw it out there in a purple too . . .

How can you compare when you don't have BOTH options that you want to look at ! ! ! Hope it helps . . . not sure of the shades you chose . . .

Hope this can help you out a little . . .

Usaroadrunner . . . Badarse is an understatement . . . but to help you out I threw it out there in a purple too . . .

How can you compare when you don't have BOTH options that you want to look at ! ! ! Hope it helps . . . not sure of the shades you chose . . .

Hope this can help you out a little . . .

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....both are awesome looking, thank god i gotta alot of time. body and paint might be on hold. im running out of money fast...lol

O.K, I've changed my mind "that green pic is just flat out wicked". Thanks 67

O.K, I've changed my mind "that green pic is just flat out wicked". Thanks 67

Glad to help out where I can . . . everyone here helps me out so I like to contribute to the group too ! ! !

Plus it helped me to figure out how to tinker with the car color change on the computer - helps with comparing for Usaroadrunner.

Now if Usaroadrunner can figure out "which" color he's going to go with ! ! !

I'll be interested to see which one he picks . . .

wicked green

this pic dont even come close how cool this color is, but this what i think im going with. thanks to 67 with his color change skills. lol :beavisnbutthead:

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1385601900724.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385601900724.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 785
It's a good thing you didn't put up a sample of the purple, cause then I would've still been undecided. That green looks awesome.

That green looks great! And very cool of conv67 to add the colors for an example :icon_thumleft:

The purple I was imagining was a lot darker, like a few shades darker than fc7, but that green really looks awesome too

these came out a little better, i 99% im going green with the satin black stripes. i think this thing is gonna scream at you in the sun. these are for you rrman and speedfreak. :beavisnbutthead:

Attachments

• IMG_20131128_112327_278.jpg
    IMG_20131128_112327_278.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 787
  • ResizedImage_1385659503614.jpg
    ResizedImage_1385659503614.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 802
Now I know why you're having such a hard time deciding lol

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?" Haha
MV5BMTU4NTU4MzMwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ0MTM3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpeg

these came out a little better, i 99% im going green with the satin black stripes. i think this thing is gonna scream at you in the sun. these are for you rrman and speedfreak. :beavisnbutthead:

Well I got "kinda close" to the green color example . . . but I wasn't even in the ballpark on the purple example . . . SORRY . . .

Glad it helped out - I think your green color choice is going to be AWESOME ! ! !

Auto Transport Service
Back