• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Belvedere

mrkinger

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
I have new hub caps and painted my rims.Im pretty happy with my car and wanted to share the change
Paul

my pictures 026.jpg

I think it looks great ! :yes: Ron

Cool car for sure and I like your choice in wheels. Looks perfect.

Lookin' sweet!!

Nice looking car, Paul!

Dave

Thanks for the compliments .Hey 64 Bell i see you are a fireman ,i was also
Paul

Sometimes a simple look like that is perfect !! NICE

Nice car, but i would have invested the money in a set of Torque Thrust Ds. They look so good and day two period correct.

No way 6pack the steelies look perfect. What size are those?

Not a big fan of the body colored wheels,but they look good on that one.By the way NICE car.

Yes i like the steel also .the rims are 15 inch .the rears are p255 70/R15 on a 8 inch rim.I have no plans on changing the rims.I dont think i could get a bigger tire in there.im not sure but i think the rear rims are from the older Dodge Ramcharger

A 275/60/15 with 4 3/4 back space will fit nicely.

A 275/60/15 with 4 3/4 back space will fit nicely.

That's what I'm running on my '64 Belvedere.

Paul, I give you a thumbs up on the body colored steelies with dogdish caps - very sharp. I'm running black steelies on the back and TT D rims on the front. I plan to repaint the rear wheels body color when I repaint the car (some day). I like both looks, so I'm easy to please! For a further little twist, my steels are cop wheels with the slots.

Good to see another bucket boy on here, too.

Dave

Hey 64 Bel ,how about a pic of your car,I love to see the b bodys

Auto Transport Service
Back