• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Cordoba is geting Supper Bee hood scoops

They look better than I thought they would. Good luck.

Alright, where's more pictures of the supper scoops? I'm hungry.

hahaha ill start to play with them soon as the kids go back to school Monday so been dealing with that But that 440 is hungry for air so I'm going to try to build box under the hood and cut holes under the supper for air scoops don't what them just for looks so any ideas would be help full

????????

looking for the 440 badges that go on the side of the scoops and the chrome lip that gos on the front dose any one have thanks

IMO they look good on the hood. Just thinking if you are going to put a box underneath, maybe mount them farther apart so the air coming in isn't just dumping right in the carb. My .02 worth.

I think putting then on would do nothing but pertrayed a poser.
Those scoops weren't an option and most people who see them would be turned off by them.
I know I would.

Keep the the flat hood as it is.

Those scoops weren't an option and most people who see them would be turned off by them.
I know I would.

i see what your saying
but I'm building a Cordoba R/T 440, 727, 3.91, so far I'm getting thumbs up but I'm not trying not to kill the look of the car and have it look like a poser just add a bit more performance look to it and add some cooler air to her at the same time

looking for the 440 badges that go on the side of the scoops and the chrome lip that gos on the front dose any one have thanks

I know I would.

I say go for it! It's your car and you can do as you please! Your not posing if
they're functioning and serving there true function!!!

IMO they look good on the hood. Just thinking if you are going to put a box underneath, maybe mount them farther apart so the air coming in isn't just dumping right in the carb. My .02 worth.

yea thats a good idea

I say go for it! It's your car and you can do as you please! Your not posing if
they're functioning and serving there true function!!!

thanks buddy thats how i was looking at it there functioning and its not like i got a 318 under the hood i set it up to run

Whether they came on the car or not as an option, I think they will look great in the right spot. FUrther apart, IMO, because that will kinda eccentuate how wide the hood is. ...and maybe a little further forward. Fix YOUR car up like YOU want it. That's all that matters.

i see what your saying
but I'm building a Cordoba R/T 440, 727, 3.91, so far I'm getting thumbs up but I'm not trying not to kill the look of the car and have it look like a poser just add a bit more performance look to it and add some cooler air to her at the same time

ive kind of done the same thing with my charger. the wanna be rt/se

my scoop is functional

Attachments

• a266.jpg
    a266.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 301
  • a274.jpg
    a274.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 264
  • d227.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 287
  • d360.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 296
  • d374.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 300
You done A Very Nice Job I like You Charger All the Way Around :thumbsup:

I agree you should do as you please with the hood scoops but it is gonna be interesting to see what that car runs . . . its gonna be one quick doba. Did you put the 3.9's into the 8.25 or did you swap the rearend?

Odd..

Oh and you never said what was for supper?

Thats a novelty, with me anyway.. "Whats for supper" My wife and I were talking about this just last night, the daughter was here but she said she had to get back up home to fix dinner, after she left i told my wife thats kind of cool, dinner is at noon, its 6 PM and shes just fixing "dinner"? lol.. My wife explained it to me that the younger crowd calls our supper dinner :eek: I asked her what they call what we call dinner at noon, thats lunch.. Man, im lost 1/2 the time with things like this. I remember a guy the first time i ever heard "that car is sick looking" and thinking whats the matter with this clown! What an odd way to say something looks, please pardon my french, using/saying "sweet!, Great lookin car!" I suppose a good old fashion hand shake just plain out of the question now... Sorry, Just not used to hearing things like this.. Im old to the new world i guess.. :eusa_think:

Auto Transport Service
Back