• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Cordoba is geting Supper Bee hood scoops

I agree you should do as you please with the hood scoops but it is gonna be interesting to see what that car runs . . . its gonna be one quick doba. Did you put the 3.9's into the 8.25 or did you swap the rearend?
yes i added the the 3.91s to the 8.25 i looked and looked for a 9.25 and had no luck
45462e21.jpg

0df860e7.jpg

b08abb88.jpg

e55dd6fb.jpg

7428b9d3.jpg

440Man, I wouldn't worry too much about the 8.25, I think it will hold out just fine. There is a father and son team out of Ohio that drag and they have a black Doba and ran an 8.25 for a lot of years before they swapped it out. If you do blow it up there is plenty of them around.

I had no luck to finding a 9.25 or 8.75 for my Cordoba so I rebuilt the factory 8.25 with a set of 3.55 gears (it already had a limited slip). The rear end has survived for 6 years, more than 100 drag strip passes in the last 12 months, and is handling enough power/torque for a 13.85 in the quarter with drag radials.

I'm impressed with the 8.25 and if this one blows up I'll probably just get another one.

That What I Was Hoping For

I put The Best I could Fine In That 8.25 And It lasted 96K With The 400 4BLL So i Hope it works out I got 9.25 391 gears That came with the car when i got it i still have them just in-case

We got pics of Rodneys Demon pullin the wheels about 6" leavin the line..........with an 8 1/4 under it.

I like this one. MAYBE a hair towards the front and still as wide apart as possible without fallin off the edges of the hood bend.

169d5c8b.jpg

I like the 4th and 5th pictures best myself, but you have to be happy with the look you like best.. I know you just want opinions so you have mine anyway.. :)

Yeah it's what you like. If you wanna stick um on the roof upside down.......it would SUCK, but if it makes you happy........................

lol

My choice would be the last pic #7. I don't get how you could make these functional??

So Far im Likeing 1,3,7, some playing around with in them 3 and i think ill be there. When i run them close to the hood line it clashes to me . Heres how im going to get them to work

f2a602fe.jpg

yes i added the the 3.91s to the 8.25 i looked and looked for a 9.25 and had no luck
45462e21.jpg

Someone hear was telling of some Dodge trucks that the 9.25 will interchange into a B-body... You may want to check into that further, it was a long time ago but im sure someone would know if you put this in maybe the engine trans & driveline thread if your still trying to find one.. But 3.91 into your 8.25 sounds like a good combo..

Oh, so you're goin for functionality, too? I'm impressed.

So Far im Likeing 1,3,7, some playing around with in them 3 and i think ill be there. When i run them close to the hood line it clashes to me . Heres how im going to get them to work

f2a602fe.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back