• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My latest, now...what to do with it?

dragger40

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
I just could'nt pass this beast up for the money!
37,000 orig. mile 225/6 auto

I like the car and dont like it all at the same time!!

:iamwithstupid:

Attachments

• bel rear.JPG
    bel rear.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 357
  • bel front.JPG
    bel front.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 348
Hey that's a beaut... How in the world does a 1/2 hemi pull that crate around?

I guarantee you will have a lot of positive responses driving that around! So what is it exactly? A 60 Plymouth?

I'd be all over that like a fat kid on smartie.That is one cool looking car.

It's a 60 Belvedere, the big brother to the 60 Fury in "Riding the Bullet".

I'm a sucker for any old car (and just about any old object) so I could'nt stand to see this beast sit and rot.
The car needs a new master cylinder and the exhaust manifold cracked so I`m thinking its gonna get split. Other than those problems, car runs like a dream.:hello2:

That ole gal looks like its in good shape, Should be a nice, don't feel the road ride! I had a 59 Chrysler, real nice ride felt like a bus cornering, didn't have a heater core in it and i remember taking one from a old car and hooking it up in the Jerry rigging order, hey, worked! lol.. Good luck with it..

Soooooo much cooler than a mini van and probably holds more.

I like the car and dont like it all at the same time!!

:iamwithstupid:

What's not to like? that is an awesome car. I'd get it running as is and maybe throw on some exhaust cutouts and have some fun with it.

I would rub those fins in very inappropriate ways! Very sexy! Like "F" cups! Way too big, and kinda freakish, but ya gotta touch 'em at least once!

What's not to like? that is an awesome car. I'd get it running as is and maybe throw on some exhaust cutouts and have some fun with it.
Never been a 4door fan and I`m not a big fan of the trim on the front fenders that goes back to the crazy wheel openings but....... I LOVE the fins!!!:headbang:

If it where a 2dr hardtop, it would have a place in my shop until someone offered crazy money for it.:eek:

man that is just pure and simple "STYLING" good for you:headbang::nike:

Well, I paid for this car about two weeks ago, had the signed title and the keys but didnt go after the car until this weekend.
I backed the trailer up to the Belvedere and was getting ready to load it when the daughter of the lady I bought the car from started crying and having a little breakdown. I guess the car was the daughters first and she didnt know Mom was getting rid of it!

I kind of felt the I was shooting her dog... What was I supposed to do?

I know the car is going to sit there and rot, I know she'll never do anything with it. I tried to tell her that it was going to a good home and was going to be out of the weather and back on the street.

In the end I guess she needed that car more than I did so I let her return my money and the car stayed right in that same spot.
I'll try again later I guess.

Very few would have done that- it will come back to you !

Auto Transport Service
Back