• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new car-back to the early B body for me

hemidart1

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I bought this car last week-haven't had an early B for about 6 years. I love the drop top!
IMG_0436_zps85801748.jpg
IMG_0437_zpsec7b17a8.jpg

I am going away on 2 weeks vacation but when I get back I will have my new set of wheels968-StrikeC.jpg and 275's for the back and 215/70's up front. I also ordered a full TTI exhaust front to back. This winter I am planning an engine swap-it has a stock (and nice running) 273 but I am going to purchase a 273 Commando engine--and have a car done in the "wish they would have offered it this way from the factory" style.

Very nice car you got ! Ron

wow nice '65 conv! great car, color, & has style

BUT those Wheels?:head_smack:....Humm......Sonny likes it as is:yes:.

wow nice '65 conv! great car, color, & has style

BUT those Wheels?:head_smack:....Humm......Sonny likes it as is:yes:.

I'm goin' with Sonny on this one.The '63 is tops but the '65 & '62 are right there:yes:
I'm digging the spinner hubs myself:icon_weed:

I am going away on 2 weeks vacation but when I get back I will have my new set of wheelsView attachment 123229 and 275's for the back and 215/70's up front. I also ordered a full TTI exhaust front to back. This winter I am planning an engine swap-it has a stock (and nice running) 273 but I am going to purchase a 273 Commando engine--and have a car done in the "wish they would have offered it this way from the factory" style.

Sweet ride mate :hello2: It's your car so you should make it look like you want.

Like Hemi-itis - I love the look of spinner caps too though, and why I elected to stick with steelies (15 x 8 and 275's on back too).

I modified my 15" wheels to take the 14" full hubcaps like this - http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/convert/

Auto Transport Service
Back