• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My password was hacked !

wvmarv

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
So I get up this morning and try to login but my password wouldn't work. I hit the forgot password link and was able to update my password and login okay after changing my password. Just a heads up.

So I get up this morning and try to login but my password wouldn't work. I hit the forgot password link and was able to update my password and login okay after changing my password. Just a heads up.

If you use the same email address and password for online banking or any other sensitive info website then you need to go update those immediately. Never use the same passwords on multiple sites that contain finanancial or other info you don't want to get hacked. Same email address is fine, just a different password for each site.

If you use the same email address and password for online banking or any other sensitive info website then you need to go update those immediately. Never use the same passwords on multiple sites that contain finanancial or other info you don't want to get hacked. Same email address is fine, just a different password for each site.
Oh hell no. I use a different password for each and every website.

My checking account was hacked a few years back.

The hackers sent me a sympathy card with a $20 gift card to Golden Coral

You sure you didn't have your caps lock on... Was this before or after coffee...:D

clear.png

I use the same PW for everything; 1-2-3-4-5. Maybe I should change the PW on my luggage... :lol:

Edited to add 5. TY VFilms...

Last edited:
My passwords are 88549ik;xdvm]-wgjvb w5ri]5v vk3wv w3tpoi

Use a transcendental number out to six places. :rolleyes:

My password is in the Klingon language. The English language translation is : " Notice that red laser dot on your forehead "

Auto Transport Service
Back