• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My tracking information for something I just bought at Amazon

This is what happens when someone in shipping thinks they're doing you a favour and ships UPS instead of the USPS you requested and confirmed with the seller (PST) before it left their building. In the mail I would have paid the $26.15 and $7.95 collection fee. Because I'm on file with UPS they were nice enough to give me a $14 discount after spinning their Crown and Anchor wheel! $70 extra vs the post office.

I suspect my shipment via Fedex from Mancini last week will be the next bill I get in the mail for something that was supposed to go parcel post! :mad:
1969dartswinger 073.JPG

I’m now 5 days out for the Xmas gift I ordered for my wife. FedEx says it’s scheduled for delivery today, so I called. Got to speak to some Asian lady. What a waste of 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. She said it will be delivered by 9pm and if it’s not there by 8pm to call back let them know it’s there, WTF does that mean???

I guess my surprise is because I received the other item I ordered with this one in 2 days. And the fact this item went from the facility in my area past my house to another facility 150 miles from me.

I had a weaver scope sitting on Des Moines ( priority mail flat rate ) for 8 days,
Texas to Des Moines 2 days. Then 8 days in DM , at least I got it and in fine shape.
Total 11 days for priority flat rate. Lol.

This is what happens when someone in shipping thinks they're doing you a favour and ships UPS instead of the USPS you requested and confirmed with the seller (PST) before it left their building. In the mail I would have paid the $26.15 and $7.95 collection fee. Because I'm on file with UPS they were nice enough to give me a $14 discount after spinning their Crown and Anchor wheel! $70 extra vs the post office.

I suspect my shipment via Fedex from Mancini last week will be the next bill I get in the mail for something that was supposed to go parcel post! :mad:
View attachment 1043692
Boy, you Canadians get bent over buying stuff, dont cha? Havent you got somebody in the states than can buy stuff for you, and send it?

Boy, you Canadians get bent over buying stuff, dont cha? Havent you got somebody in the states than can buy stuff for you, and send it?
Why we never choose UPS, they're crooks and use a Crown and Anchor wheel to come up with fees. Why I requested and double checked my stuff was on USPS in the mail.. and PST's lads put it on UPS! Mancini did the same and put my stuff on Fedex... hopefully I don't get an invoice from them as well! Then there's our own CanPar... that left $1000 worth of parts on the side of the road, 1100 feet from the house in the rain for me today. If I hadn't checked tracking claiming it was delivered to our front porch it would still be down there in the rain...
1969dartswingercleanupweek3 016.JPG

Last edited:
I don't & won't ever support anything Jeff Bezos Owns,
not 1 damn dime
Amazon is just one of them

like others have said Summit racing is always great
almost everything in 2 days to my door

My gitlfriend tells me she watched some one deliver some stuff she ordered, he put it on the porch, (over the doggie gate) then stepped back and took a picture with his phone, to prove he made the delivery. Time and date stamp, smart guy!

And I thought I was the only one going through this. I ordered one of those Wagner PCV valves on Dec. 7. Was supposed to be delivered by the 11th by USPS. Tracking says it's still in transit. The crazy thing is Wagner is roughly 2 hours from me.

The only way to get FedEx, UPS and the US Postal Service to do their damn job that they’ve been paid for is for a complete refund of all shipping charges and double for those that are 2 days past the delivery date that THEY said it would arrive by, then double it for every day after that. About damn time they start taking responsibility for their inactions!

My gitlfriend tells me she watched some one deliver some stuff she ordered, he put it on the porch, (over the doggie gate) then stepped back and took a picture with his phone, to prove he made the delivery. Time and date stamp, smart guy!
That's common practice with Amazon contract couriers.

That's common practice with Amazon contract couriers.
For what it's worth, i think it was a walmart delivery. My gf is immune compromised, and kinda scared to leave the house. Walmart delivery has been a godsend, how else could she spend money?

For what it's worth, i think it was a walmart delivery. My gf is immune compromised, and kinda scared to leave the house. Walmart delivery has been a godsend, how else could she spend money?
I have been told Walmart and Amazon delivery are now one and the same.

Just had 4 cartridges of seam sealer held up in Tijuana (customs delay). Now I find they were returned to sender in USA. Thanks FedEx.

USPS seems to like to ship items all over the country when they are only going across town.
Job security, dontcha know.
Dont get me started on how they route stuff.

I'm in Ct, sent a part to Delaware. Well it's in Oshkosh Wisconsin now.

USPS seems to be the one with the issues. Waiting on a Rock Auto order. Stuck at Metro NY since 12/7. And a book that’s coming Smart Post. UPS gave it the post office in Philly last Thursday. Hasn’t moved since. Rock Auto won’t let me file a claim until tomorrow, glad I wasn’t counting on those parts. Also seems like my MCG and Hemings magazines are really late this month too.
Plenty of junk mail everyday though!

I have a few packages shipped usps that haven't moved since Nov 30. UPS and FedEx are now lightyears ahead.

Auto Transport Service
Back