• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My tracking information for something I just bought at Amazon

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
On December 13, 2020 I bought a bottle of Nanoskin Water Spots Remover
from Amazon. It was supposed to be here by now but tracking info said it's now late. They shipped it from California to OKC (which is a 10 minute drive from Moore) then to Durant, OK (about 150 miles southeast).

I usually get stuff in a couple days from Amazon. I just thought it was odd for them to bypass me that far; almost to Texas.

I live in Moore which is in the center of the state. Durant is about as far southeast as one can get.

Here's my tracking information:

Saturday, December 19
4:25 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Durant, OK US

Friday, December 18
11:00 AM
Oklahoma City, OK US

Wednesday, December 16
2:28 AM
Package has left the carrier facility
La Mirada, CA US

Tuesday, December 15
7:50 PM
La Mirada, CA US
7:13 PM
La Mirada, CA US
Package has shipped

Fedex just took 8 days to get my Jegs package from California to KY. USPS just took 10 days to get a package from King NC to New Jersey on it's way to me. It's a cluster...

..and the worst part for me is I know that those buggers at the Pitney Bowes shipment center in KY will probably not forward my package when it gets to them from Jegs... spray paint... and will trash it. They did this a month ago on me for an alarm system when the sender left the battery in the control box.

Its pretty bad right now. I bought two door decals from ECS for my Chargers and they were shipped Dec 8th. MIA. I hope they send another set if I don't see them after the new year.

Amazon this had been going on with outside vendors. Shipped 2 items out both arriving late. One from Ct to Ohio mailed 9 days ago still on the road.

I am still waiting on am e-bay package shipped in October that I can not get a straight answer form the seller on. So what you guys complaining about?

My Xmas gift was due to be delivered on the 18th and now is 4 days late and no delivery date scheduled. FedEx and UPS should merge and become FedUp!

Amazon this had been going on with outside vendors. Shipped 2 items out both arriving late. One from Ct to Ohio mailed 9 days ago still on the road.

Amazon has been using USPS for several years for much of their shipping. Sometimes works pretty good, sometimes not. USPS workers get the overtime for delivering Amazon but the USPS still has issues with staffing.

I'm waiting on a Colt carry handle for a rifle, it's coming from Virginia to near Xkeceland OH and was mailed out the first week of December, was supposed to be here on the 14th. AMAZON has been 1-3 days only. Still waiting in USPS

Last edited:
Otoh, the last two buys from summit, showed up next business day. I was truly shocked. The first thing they say is that shipments might be delayed.

Deliveries from everyone have been all over the place for me. I had a few from Amazon that said "Undeliverable" only to show up a few days later. I've also received items that said wouldn't be delivered until Dec. 30 arrive in 2 days (ordered last week). I've also received doubles of a few orders. The trunk floor pan I ordered that was drop-shipped from AMD and sent via freight looked like a pack of hyenas attacked the box. I was also told by the freight company twice that I would receive a call 1/2 -1 hour before delivery - never did. They just dropped it at top of my driveway.

My Female Fedex driver is the only one with "balls". All the guys on Fedex, Purolator, UPS and Canpar see a single snowflake and scramble back to the depot on a "weather delay". Been waiting on Canpar since Thursday.. better not snow again today!

I shipped a part USPS Nov. 30th still not there!!!

I shipped a part USPS Nov. 30th still not there!!!
I bought a part and its being shipped USPS 2-day priority. It went out on Dec. 5. I have yet to see it. The worthless tracking only shows it got sent out. No idea where it's sitting. I feel I am not getting the service that I paid for. I sure as hell didn't pay a discount commercial shipping rate.

Amazon doesn't always ship from the seller. They ship from whoever has the item(s) in stock. I have ordered things from a seller across the country and received the item the next day with the package showing it was shipped from another company that was closer to me that had the same product. Sometimes the next day sometimes not...

I ordered 4 rims from Summit, when I saw they were coming directly from the manufacturer in Texas I thought.. here we go! They were supposed to be here today but had already showed up Saturday. I don't know if certain companies have more leverage but Summit always impressed me. I believe this was FedEx.

Auto Transport Service
Back