• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my triple black 69 coronet bee clone project

machoramcharger

Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this site and just signed up recently. Thought I post some pics of my project as I go through it.

Attachments

• be.jpg
    be.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 348
  • SAM_0657.jpg
    SAM_0657.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 364
  • blackb2.jpg
    blackb2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • blackb5.jpg
    blackb5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 323
  • blackb8.jpg
    blackb8.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 322
I want to eventually but for right now just a built up 5.9 magnum out of a 2003 r/t. Added new heads, custom ground cam, air gap intake and all the newer a/c stuff in the engine bay matted to my factory a/c dash. I'm going to try and get the motor in it this weekend.

Very nice start, there's a few other guys with the black on black stripes on here.....love it. What are you gonna be running in it? Never mind, you answered my question while I was posting this.

Looks very sinister.

Thats a beautiful car man and hope it all works out the way you want it!! It is a sinister looking car and fits in great! :) Welcome aboard the madness of the Mopar world!

Cool looking ride. Are you going to put the chrome back on the sides or leave them off?

Triple black, a man after my own heart! Haha, looks absolutely killer!!! I'll be really looking forward to seeing it come together
:eek:ccasion14:

that's a nice looking car ,me likes :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back