• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mysteries of the formidable camshaft and the resemblance of design that echos through the chasms

XEO1-

Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
Through the chasms of time-thr camshaft had been the pinnacle and most hardest piece to create in a engine.

it’s hydraulic, neighbor to the roller, was the most sensitive metal to metal contact on a engine.

but what if I was to tell you possibly because the motor has so much working parts in time that’s it’s unreal how amazing it is-the disturbutor turns by camshaft,camshaft turns by thr timing chain veing rotated by thr crankshaft. I can go on and on.

the correct rpm ratios to produce a torque converter to spin to help build pressure to tell the shifter to shifter through thr clutches using the planetary and sun gear..

through the gears in a automatic transmission to the pulley system working off the engine crankshaft and a lot more.

first creator was trying to produce the cam to turn the water pump I believe from my analysis but it ended in to much senstive torque along the 360 degree intrusion hole into the water pump plus water leaking when not beable to use a slinger that slingers oil back from a rotating hole.

Crucial is a oil slinger sturdy in support amd oil aerodynamic slinging enough away from a rotating entrance like at the end and front of the engine block in a high dollar build.

Auto Transport Service
Back