• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name that hubcap

Greg aka @Kern Dog and I are by no means 'pals' as you put it, but I would certainly enjoy, and look forward to the day when I can sit down with him and have a beer....along with a great many others here at FBBO.
That goes for you too Ed..... @moparedtn :)

Ok, I think you've totally missed the joke intended, so here's a blunt recap:
First, Kiwi posts this:

Then 440 4 speed replied with this answer to kiwi's rhetorical question:

At seeing that, I offered a "tip-in" of my own to further the jocularity of 440's response to kiwi:

As you can see, it had nothing to do with the actual wheelcover in question...
Of course, the joke necessarily takes someone actually knowing what the hell a Bozo button is/was
to begin with (apparently nobody does anymore).
It would also take someone noticing who specifically I was responding to/quoting when I posted it
also...

I tried to offer a little levity to the situation as well as following that up with perhaps useful information
on what I know to be the oldest and biggest source of online info on wheelcovers and hubcaps known
to man in a later post as well.

Sometimes these efforts work......sometimes not.
I tried.
Ed, thanks for all that effort to explain. The Bozo button was an adder to the prize for guessing correctly. Tried to get a laugh out of you with my "Bozo wheel cover" response.

@kiwigtx, you may have to stoop down to my level to understand lol :poke:

Appreciate you guys

Edit: Ed, I did understand it was a Bozo button after you circled back for me the first time. Looking at my response I see that may not have been communicated sufficiently.

Auto Transport Service
Back