• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name two things that don't go together

Ipecac & apple pie. We had a bully in jr. high that would take my classmate's lunch from him all the time. He got tired of it and injected some ipecac in the pie one day. Sure enough, the bully took his lunch again and asked "what's for lunch today?". My classmate said "ipecac apple pie". The bully asked "What is that, like dutch apple or something?". Haha.. that was some funny ****! The only bad part is we didn't get to see him blow chunks because he took the lunch and left to his house.

Ipecac & apple pie. We had a bully in jr. high that would take my classmate's lunch from him all the time. He got tired of it and injected some ipecac in the pie one day. Sure enough, the bully took his lunch again and asked "what's for lunch today?". My classmate said "ipecac apple pie". The bully asked "What is that, like dutch apple or something?". Haha.. that was some funny ****! The only bad part is we didn't get to see him blow chunks because he took the lunch and left to his house.
Had a similar problem at work....used to mark my lunch 'poison ??' and that pretty much stopped it but a woman out there put in a triple dose of Ex-lax and left that 'lunch' in the fridge for a couple of days. Thought we were going to have to take the guy that got it to the hospital.

1700354046658.png

1700354106016.png

Auto Transport Service
Back