• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name two things that don't go together

:rofl: If she was acting, she's pretty good doing that!! LOL
She is, but no one knew at the time. People started sending her all kinds of similar videos looking for reactions. She has her own youtube channel about it if I remember right. There is a whole series of her reacting to things.

Fruit and beer

not so fast....

1700447005338.png

Should have named that one how to kill your brand following in one shot! Lol

Me & a Honda car
(like some of their bikes)
especially CVCC or early Civic
Their CRV and the Acuras are really good vehicles for mid range in their respective classes. I’m actually sorry to say there are few to none American vehicles I’d buy today. Whereas with the Japanese I’d buy Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura all day long. Love german Styling but would never buy any of their vehicles. What I say is mechanic supported on all.

Myself - and my current job.
I have been approached about going to another company to help them start up their expansion into
the trades I've been in for over 40 years - they actually recruited me!

I now have the choice to remain a work at home fella wasting slowly away on my arse or now - a guy going
into the fray one last time, guns blazing.
Play it safe or see if I still have anything in the tank...
I reckon it's blaze of glory time, so here goes nothing! :thumbsup:

Their CRV and the Acuras are really good vehicles for mid range in their respective classes. I’m actually sorry to say there are few to none American vehicles I’d buy today. Whereas with the Japanese I’d buy Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura all day long. Love german Styling but would never buy any of their vehicles. What I say is mechanic supported on all.
Guy who owns the local Midas Muffler shop is a Mopar guy from back in the day, still has his Lil Red he bought new. He has worked on everything for four decades, and now he and his senior mechanics all drive Toyota Tundras.

This guy likes to destroy stuff and show how he can waste money and good stuff.
(Which I totally disagree with)

But the Toyota Hilux is a serious piece of hardware:

Auto Transport Service
Back