• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Naomi Judd won't be down.

Rest In Peace!

Sad to hear. She was a talent and pretty. She had been dealt a bad card with Hep C. Worked with a guy who was a medic in Vietnam snagging it (and wasn't treated well by the company I was with). Realized later he had PTS issues. He didn't make it to 50. Another sad story but....RIP Naomi.

She suffered from depression for nearly 40 years, from what I've read. Suicide is absolutely the last resort. But she is suffering no more. Hopefully, she has shed her demons.

I agree, she had the real talent of the three Judds. Great voice!

Shot herself. Why didn’t they just report that right away. Too much fog and drama.

Shot herself. Why didn’t they just report that right away. Too much fog and drama.

Have you ever considered that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the family wanted to keep that part private, knowing that eventually that the truth would come out?????? So much for your fuckin smoke & drama!
When they said that she succumbed to mental illness, I knew exactly what had happened, apparently you can't put 2+2 together!!!

Have you ever considered that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the family wanted to keep that part private, knowing that eventually that the truth would come out?????? So much for your fuckin smoke & drama!
When they said that she succumbed to mental illness, I knew exactly what had happened, apparently you can't put 2+2 together!!!
133790.jpeg

A gunshot is usually a man's way out. It's really effective but brutal. I think I would be too chicken and go the OD route. I remember when I was a big fan of theirs in the 90s Namoi talked about having a panic attack on the tour bus. She needed some way to shock herself into reality so she pressed herself topless against the cold window of the bus. She laughed and said some truck driver had a great show that night.

It was announced by the daughter. So much for privacy. This caused the story to run a second time. 2+2. Hmmmm

She got dealt a bad card with Hep C, I worked with a guy that got it in Vietnam (medic). He died young and remember how he had some friggin terrible days dealing with it physically and mentally. Naomi was a nurse and contracted the virus poking herself with a syringe. She had a rough upbringing; but achieved greatness. Ironic she just missed her intro into the music hall of fame.

I heard she hung herself like most stars do.

Auto Transport Service
Back