• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nasty snow storm

340RT

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Where I am it is ugly outside.Brother is working 2nd shift tonight.He is driving his 66 BVD II.He says the car handles great in this weather.I worry about the other a%%holes out on Fri.nights.

Been snowing here for about 2 hours. Not much yet, but the wind is picking up. fun day tomorrow. :snow plow:

We might get rain tomorrow. What's snow??

I'm in the thumb of Michigan, and we havent got **** this year, 4" once and some dustings. You southern and east-coast boys take care. A snowy parking lot is fun! But 1-2 feet can be scary for those that dont know it. Drive cool and be safe my friends. Most of the cars I see in the ditch during snow are 4x4's and AWD's! A-holes that aren't acting right.

I'm in the thumb of Michigan, and we havent got **** this year, 4" once and some dustings. You southern and east-coast boys take care. A snowy parking lot is fun! But 1-2 feet can be scary for those that dont know it. Drive cool and be safe my friends. Most of the cars I see in the ditch during snow are 4x4's and AWD's! A-holes that aren't acting right.

Same here in Northeast Wisconsin. Dumped on early December then nothing.....Can't even break the Ski Doo out without trailering it an hour north. Can't wait till spring!

1-2 feet..Take care guys!

Met a guy at Ubly Dragway in the Thumb, didnt let no snow, or SUMMER stop him! He had a snowmobile with a rubber track and rollers in the front. Did a 10 sec 1/4 @130mph!

holy smokes!....I believe it. The new sleds are nuts. I picked up a new Ski-Doo MXZ800R last year.Came off the floor at 155 horse and weighs in at 438lbs! Trying to keep the skies on the ground is pretty tough. And where is it now....sitting in my garage next to the Coronet collecting dust....Damn it man! Great investment eh!

Just got up and I'ld say we got a foot of snow right now and it is still coming down. I'm in between Akron and Canton.

Detroit area, this one is missing us again, jetstreem is south of us through the Ohio valley. I'm ready for some snow, if it's going to be cold and grey, there might as well be some snow on the ground. At least it would be pretty and there would be more to do.
Better yet, bring on the warm weather and green grass and screw winter all together!!!!. Everybody that is getting hit by this one, be careful and have some fun with it.

I always love people who my big truck has 18 wheel drive.Or pass me when I'm doing 50,spin out to a look @ me 3 or 4 times as they spin around&around wonder if my 18 brakes can stop!LMAO!!!!

Sunny, Dry and Cold around Buffalo NY. The Boys got to drive for a few hours hours to go sledding. All that HP an no snow.

hey 72 Runner, the coldest i have ever been in without wind chill was in Iowa Dec 2007.
It was 30 below in Garwin, and you guys had a bunch of Snow too. That's cold even for us Buffalo guys.

Cold and no snow......:gah:..At least Ice Fishing (excuse to drink beer), has been pretty good this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back