• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need 69 Plym. 318 Radiator wA/C

dmsdak

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm in desperate need of a radiator for a 1969 Plymouth Satellite 318 with A/C. I'm pretty sure its the HD 26 inch size. Where can I find this that wont cost me $399.00? I'm just trying to get this car back on the road and mine has more leaks than a soaker hose. Local radiator shop said he wouldn't touch it unless I got it re-cored which is still $300.00.

Thanks,
Seth Robbins

How do you know if its for a ac car.

I'm not sure on the difference other than the fact that the non-a/c radiator may be smaller in physical size? I'm not currently running the A/C system on it right now because the condenser leaks as well, so it wouldn't make much difference to me. What kind of shape is that one in? Does it leak?

Seth

Here is the low down on 69 rads.

318 Non A/C #2949060 19 Inch Coronet, Charger and Belvedere

318 A/C #2949059 26 Inch Coronet, Charger and Belvedere

The radiator is very nice condition.Never any leaks never any repairs came out of a running car.

So nobody has one for a small block with A/C? It must be rare or something, both the inlets and outlets are on the same side, Driver side? I think it was the same from 66 or 67 to 69, then in 70 the lower hose swapped sides due to a change in the water pumps...

I have one out of a 69 sport satillite 318 with a/c pm me if you still need one

Auto Transport Service
Back